Octo Samurai

(Marie POV)

I don't know if I'm going to go insane. First the Great Zapfish goes missing, then my cousin. Callie goes missing, and now I have an agent that is human who is in own way wants to help yet also wants to help th Octalings too. And a lusty Agent 4 who can't stop making out with agent 12 and now Agent 12 has brought 9 Octalings to the Lookout. One of whom is named Nadia and Agent 12 swayed me to make an agent and for some reason she wants to help. Only agent 5 is just as lusty as Agent 4.

And these other eight Octalings why did Agent 12 have to bring them?! He even gave them all a kiss and their still blushing about it, is he trying to make a harem? (Ben is seen kissing each of the tied up Octaling girls whom have given in to kissing Ben even the two elite black Octalings just embraced Ben and Marie had to hear their these Octalings moan as they were kissed by Ben), I mean their isn't any rules against it. As for those Octalings they keep looking at me now and again though they seem confused. I guess without those hypno shades they no longer feel the desire to hurt inklings anymore. I guess Agent 12 was right about removing the hypno shades.

"Maybe I'm being too harsh toward Agent 12, and yet he has not shown any complaints. And he did offer to take me on a date once he is more familiar with inkling society." I said to myself.

(Normal POV)

Ben & Anna & Nadia arrive to a new area an octaling territory a zapfish they see after getting off a jumppad that they went on together Ben when held Anna & Nadia hands even after they went in squid and octopus form.

"Ben, Anna be careful that Zapfish is being guard by Octo Samurai." Nadia said.

"I take it by the name he's a tough melee fighter." Ben asked.

"Yes accept he also has to due to his size ride a unycle to move around and to attack." Nadia said.

"Great, well good thing I'm using the roller for this fight!" Anna said eager for a fight.

Octo Samurai for battle and he wields his own roller as well much bigger then Anna.

"Agents smoke this clown! For the honor of your family or something." Marie said.

Due to how Octo Samurai cannot move as fast it was not difficult to stay out of his reach as Ben and Nadie just shoot him Ben with the Bambzooler and Nadia with her Octo shot