Exposed in Inkopolis/ part 2

Ben was being dragged by Marie. While Callie, Nadia, Anna followed running behind them. Along with a large amount of fans that wanted to meet Marie and Callie in person. 

"Marie slow down!" Ben said as Marie dragged him to a music recording building.

"Ben I need you to be in a safe place till I can calm the crowd down and make sure the police don't press charges for you defending yourself!" Marie shouted

" The squid sisters are back! " Marie and Callie fans exclaimed.

Falling close behind besides the fans, Anna, Nadia and Callie kept following closely. Further behind them. Deepcut, Off the Hook, Harmony, Flow, and Annie along with countless fans of the Squidbeak sisters were not far behind either.

"Carp! Ben hold on!" Marie exclaimed. Said going into her her squid form dragging Ben to the ground.

"What the-- wait! wait! Wait! Marie I can't go into squid form!" Ben exclaimed as Marie blasted off some how holding Ben hand with her tentacle as she jumped hoping to get Ben away from the crowd before he is discovered to be Human unfortunately that was easier said then done.

Plenty of inklings were showing off crude pictures of Ben on their social media sites. With plenty of viewers asking who is he? What's with his strange hair? and or this guy looks so fresh! Others claim he, Anna, and Nadia are freaks on account of their brutality towards the police.

Of course while Ben is in the air with Marie. The fans and bystanders see this. And are in awe and wondering why is this guy Ben not in his own squid form? "I can see the crowd from here Marie , you and Callie must be very popular." Ben said as he flew thru the air with Marie.

"You have no idea Ben." Marie said.

Anna, Nadia, Callie follow behind quickly going into their squid, Octo forms. Callie and Marie lose the fans for now. 

Ben and Marie are in front on of a music recording studio building with a large TV monitor on it. Marie pulls Ben inside past many surprised bystanders. Whom get out if the way.

Marie then take Ben into one of the empty studio rooms. That are not occupied by anyone practicing or making music and recording their songs.

 That are not occupied by anyone practicing or making music and recording their songs

"Ben I need you Anna, and Nadia to stay here. Till I and a Callie can clear things up with the crowds  outside.

(Ben POV)

"Alright I'm trusting you. But you better hurry ever since I managed to connect my IPhone with your society's network. I'm getting alot of news footage. Especially from Off the Hook reporting about the incident back in the square." I said looking at my Iphone before turning it off.