Welcome to Inkopolis

O'Brien entered the city if inkopolis on foot not wanting his jeep and the m2 Browning gun to be seen by the inklings and jellies who live here.

(Ben O'Brien POV)

"Wow, this city looks almost like Time Square back in Manhattan at least before it was nuked and flooded." I said as I try to steer clear from the large crowds of inklings, and other strange former sea creatures. Considering they also have signs stating no weapons allowed outside of splatfests and turf war matches?  Well that won't be to difficult so long as no one hostile tries to threaten me. Just have avoid garning attention.

(Normal POV)

Just then a new cast report began on the bigger monitor TV screen ahead on the building ahead of O'Brien. Show casing Off the Hook, Idols Pearl and Marina. O'Brien stopped to watch, and so did the yellow haired inkling girl he winked at earlier too.

"You all know what time it is!" Pearl said.

"It's Off the Hook Coming at you live from Inkopolis Square." Marina said.

"So there the Off the Hook idols. Didn't know they ran a media Outlet." O'Brien said, while he was standing by himself. A few inklings who were close to hear him say that looked at O'Brien thinking, has this guy been asleep for too long? 

O'Brien notice and thought in his head. "I better be careful what I say these inklings might think I'm weird or get offended if their fans of Off the Hook."

"Uh... Why is our producer freaking out? Read the teleprompter Marina." Pearl said.

Marina responded and said. "Huh? Lets see here...The Great Zapfish has just disappeared!?" 

"Huh for reals?! I feel like I've heard this story before." Pearl said.

"Zapfish?" O'Brien said, not understanding it powers their cities, where human civilization used regular electricity generators, nuclear power planets, and other electrical power conducts.

"There's more! Pop superstar Callie of the squid sisters has gone missing!" Marina said in shocked surprise. While Callie is shown in a pose.

"Nooo! Not Callie! to this is terrible! Do something, Marina!" Pearl exclaimed.

Marina then said. "Uh... Okay, I'll put together a search party--"

But Pearl interrupted Marina and said cheerfully. "Whatever. I'm sure they'll turn up at some point. In other news..."

"But shouldn't we form a search party or something---" Marina suggested clearly concerned pearl not so much. Only to run out of time.

"And that's all the time we got. Intill next time.