Suction-Cup Lookout Missions part 2

Ben & Anna reached the next Octarian held territory. Shelton sent another prob to supply Anna a hero charger.

"Ooh now I can pick Octarians at range." Anna said marveling at the rifle.

Shelton then said. "This agent 4 is the hero charger. You can charge up the rifle, then splat enemies from afar! You can also swim around a bit without losing your charge. Cool huh?! I call that storing your charge. Get good at it, you'll be cooking in no time!"

"I like this weapon." Anna said as she used it to hit a grab link to pull the two of them forward.

(Ben POV)

Anna & I kept moving taking Octo zepplins as we went along and Octo flyers and troopers. Taking another jump pad. And it is awesome takin the jump pad I & Anna can feel the rush.

We even had to use and ink a fan to move a platform for us to move forward. We traveled across the winding rails, and jump pads and grabblinks taking out every Octo weapon deployed against us.

"Phew! Your arm pits must be pretty damp right now, huh Agent 12 & 4?" Marie said which kind of ticked Anna off.

"Well thanks mom, I totally didn't know that." Anna said a little pissed.

"No offense Anna, but with what you're wearing, you are sweating, and hot. I mean it makes you look kinda of cute. And (smells his armspits) whew! I need to shower, and or put decorate on when we get back to base too." I said rubbing my head.

"Anna giggled pulling me into a hug as she shot a grabblink and pulled us forward, while looking at me. We reached another platform and Marie says.

"A Zapfish, its close." Marie said.

Anna & I free another zapfish After reaching if a taking out any Octarians. "Yeah! We got it!" Anna and I cheered.

After we return to base. Marie told us both. Well done Agent 12 & Agent 4. Oh yeah if you want to go back to Inkopolis square....." Marie was saying.

"Were still wanted Marie." Anna said not to happy.

"(Signs) when I get the chance to clear your names you can return to inkopolis the same way you came to the Lookout." Marie said.

"Just don't forget Marie, I like for Anna and I to walk freely and explore and relax too, and visit the Inkopolis maid cafe too." I said.

"Maybe I should get a maid outfit, and we can do something in private too Ben. " Anna said giggling holding my arm while staring at me.

Anna & I proceeded to the next down another kettle upon arrival at the location Marie Says.

"Something smells fishy..." Marie said.

"Your not even with us Marie so its probably your stinky breath hehehe." Anna said gigging. As we saw some creature soak up ink below while we threw ink bombs on Octarians below.

"No! It's not my breath Agent 4 my cod!" Marie shouted on the coms.

"Girls please this is not the time to argue. But then again Marie, Anna dose have a point." I said.

"That's the biggest Squee-G I've ever seen! Just try and get past it." Marie said.

Lets keep moving. " I suggested."this settlement had highways looks some gravity field was turned on and threw them into the air." I said as I looked at the ruins of this settlement.

"Ya know their something about those giant Squee-G's that's kinda totally adorable." Marie said.

Yeah, no. The only ones I considered adorable is you Anna, and you Marie. " I said causing Marie to blush. And Anna to giggle in joy that I called her consider her adorable.

"Oh.....well....thank you Ben...." Marie said.

"I really want to show you how adorable I can be Ben." Anna told me staring at me as we reached the end of the winding rails, I'm positive she now blushing. I get the feeling if I'm not doing any missions, Anna going to want take a step further in her friendship with me. All the same she is hot. Literally is hot, cause I'm sure she is wearing that mask to make herself hot on purpose.

"Wow a geyser of ink." I said.

"Take my hand Ben and I guide you to the other side." Anna said holding her had out.

"I'm not stepping into that purple ink. Aw screw it lets go." I said as I took her hand.

"Don't go falling to your doom, now. I'm pretty invested you at this point." Marie said.

"I'm sorry Marie didn't you mean to say both me & Ben cause you make it sound like your invested in only Ben. And I'm just the sidekick!" Anna said a bit triggered. I've already guess these girls are competing over me, due to the passive aggression against each other. Might explain why Marie has not cleared our names.

"That's not what I meant Agent 4...." Marie responded.

"I'm sure she meant both of us Anna." I said calming Anna with a pat to her head.

Anna & I spat more Octarians, and then we take another jump pad , and in one case we had to run away from a giant Squee-G creature. And took another geyser up to another platform level and then another jump pad to another area in the old settlement. After fighting thru more Octarians troops and air Octo's  and using n the Squee-G's to get across areas Anna & I managed to save another splatfish.

Anna & I return to the Look Out passing the Zapfish to Marie. "Thank you Agent 12 & Agent 4." Marie said as she took the Zapfish.

"Hey no problem Marie." I said with a smile making her blush. I was turning to leave when Marie grabbed my hand. She might have said something more but Anna responded and said.

"Let's go Ben." Anna said grabbing my arm she stared at Marie and I'm sure more then ever Marie and Anna are competing over me, only Anna eyes glow with an unnerving red venom, Anna then looked at me as she pulled us to the next kettle.

The next area Anna & I ended up looks a camp ground above the ruins of this old Alterna settlement. Anna & I moved walls splatted rugs to make bridges which I find weird. Alk the same we splatted more Octarians.

"Lets get vertical!" Marie said. as I & Anna used the rugs to cross over high drops below. And took a jumped to another area.

"I'm pretty sure I saw a Zapfish." Shelton said.

"Awesome were close to saving another Zapfish Anna." I said with a smile as we both took out another hostile Octarian with a shield.

"Then lets go get it Ben!" Anna said laughing like a crazy girl.

"Agent 12 you can't shoot those shielded slops from the front..." Marie was saying till I shot the Octarians with protection Shields with my AR15 rifle and blasting them apart with my m203.

"You were saying Marie." Anna said with a chuckle.

"Don't worry Marie I got the proper weapons to blast and shred these guys apart." I said.

"Agent 12 you've got to let me gather data on your non ink weapons. Those are incredibe!" Shelton said in awe.

"Maybe Shelton, however you must understand my fire arms tend to hurt people far more then ink can as they pierce and leave metal in bodies upon impact. For now I can no allow you to do so." I said.

"Hmm fair enough in fact I never thought since your weapons are built differently." And Shelton said.

Anna & I then go a long rug and free yet another zapfish. After we returned to the lookout with the zapfish being handed over to Marie. Both Anna and Marie glared at each other. And I swear their lighting flashing between these girls.

"Girls please do not fight. I'm asking you both cause the last thing I need is you two to say or do something that make you lash out. " I said this calm them down.

Me and Anna then head to the next area down another kettle with Anna hugging me. Into the next area we go.

To be continued...