Freeing Agent 4

Ben & Nadia had arrived at the last Octo home underground territory the plan was simple Ben would engage their mind controlled friend's and then after freeing them he would fight DJ Octavio and they back him up if he needed it.  The other 50 Octalings girls followed Ben and Nadia they would stay at the entrance while Ben and Nadia cleared the way forward that way they could not all be taken out.

Arriving in an area full of floating platforms their were no Octolings or Octarians. The place was to quite accept for the noise of the platforms.

 "Great this is perfect place for an ambush." Ben said as he held the bambzooler at the ready having upgraded it with a laser pointer sight to help him aim.

"Their are usually Octarians guarding this place. By the way Ben what should we do if Anna and Marie are controlled by the hypno shades like Callie is?" "Nadia said and asked.

" I don't know if they can freed like you and the other octolings were considering you and the others don't have boyfriends, if I'm right Octavio would used a more advanced version of the hypno shades with far more mine altering abilities and though controlling processes. I've seen them before you and the other octaling were wearing weaker variants of the hypno tech.  I just hope can get thru to Anna, and Marie. I'm sire not about Callie as she doesn't know me." Ben said.

"Ben look out!" Nadia exclaimed as she pushed Ben and fell on top of him as they were attacked by brainwashed Anna holding a ink blasting umbrella she fired a shot of ink at Ben an attempt to knock him off his feet but Nadia had saved him.

"Anna?!" Ben said.

"Hello Ben

"Hello Ben. I knew you come. I'm really glad you did, because I really wanted to see you again." Anna said with a smile. Ben saw Anna outfit is more exposed as he can the bottom area of her breasts.

"Nice outfit Anna. But why are you fighting with Octavio? Your the same hypno shades that brain washed the other octolings like Nadia." Ben said in hope he get thru to her.