The quirk

In this au deku has a quirk called phantom. He looks different to, he has white hair and his eyes are a lighter green, this causes him to look like a female, causing ppl to mistake him for one. Also inko is abusive, she always said she wanted the perfect daughter, so Izuku tried and failed to be that.

I ran up to Kacchan excited to tell him about my quirk. But before I could even say hi he started showing his off. "I'll be the number one hero one day! And you'll be my sidekick, Izuku!" The thought of supporting him to the very end made me smile, he was my only friend but he made everything worth living for.

"Wow! My isn't nearly as strong! My quirk lets me possess people and go into their dreams! I can also float and see in the dark, I can go through walls like a ghost to! Sometimes I can go invisible and sneak up on people! Isn't that cool Kacchan? Kacchan..? Why are you crying?" I reached for him but he slapped my hand away as if I was some monster. "Get away from me you villian!" He started running to auntie Mitsuki.

"But what did I..." I whispered under my breath as mom dragged me to the car. She threw me in and walked to the drivers side. "Useless. Useless! Just like your father, such a villian! Maybe if you we're born with a good quirk I would for give you! You were born trans, and I was going to except it of you had a good quirk... But now your just some evil villian!" I was shocked by her display of words. I didn't know what to say so I just sat in the back and stared at my hand, which was slowly turning translucent. That was one of my side effects.... And the migraines. Not to mention I haven't slept since I got my quirk, and I can hardly see in bright places. No matter how long I'm in there, my eyes refuse to adjust to the light. My legs hurt to, this is probably my punishment for being such a villain, huh?

"I don't want you to speak to me unless it's important. And get out of my sight unless I call for you. And don't call me mom anymore, you will address me as Ms. Midoriya or Inko. Got that in that thick head of yours? And I don't want to see or hear of any quirk usage. Don't even mention how tired you are, I've been working three jobs for you, so I don't want to listen to you complaining."

'But the doctor said it would only get worse if I ignored it... But he said the same thing for if I'd use my quirk to much. This doesn't make sense... why, why, why..?' I cried while she drove, careful not to do so much as whimper. If I was in pain it could wait until I was alone, I didn't like mommy when she was mad. It was scary and she threw things at me...

Time skip to the day

I sat until everyone except me left the classroom, as I stood to clean the insults written on my desk off, I was shoved to the ground by Katsuki. At this point he was dead to me, I didn't care for what he had to say or what he did.

"Oi, shitty deku! What were you trying to do, posses someone? Haha!" It was one of his minions, using their quirk to scratch at me. I had analyzed it awhile ago, I even found out it's name; Animalistic activity, it gave them the instincts of a wild animal and some of their traits, such as long claws and sharp teeth. I honestly felt sorry for him, he looked like a mole with fangs. He had pig ears which looked like something from out of a nightmare. And a rabbits tail that looked like sand paper instead of cotton.

"You know, if you hate that quirk so much there may be a way to change it entirely..." Katsuki's words caught my full attention, I lifted my head up slightly when he proceeded with what he said. "Try taking a swan dive off the roof of the building, and pray for a better quirk in you next life! Maybe you'll look like your gender to!" He was insane for suggesting it. No, I was insane for thinking it over. There was no way, I couldn't.... But then again... nobody would care.... So why burden everyone when they won't even notice my disappearance? It was brilliant, if only he would have given me this information sooner!

"I'll keep that in mind Kacchan! But I'll still become a hero, just like you!" I had to keep up this charade to amuse him but in reality my only reason I was here now was because I was to stupid to realize I could have just killed myself! Thank you Kacchan, I will be at peace for once in my life! Now to find somewhere to insure I won't be getting back up... I know. The roof of my apartment complex. It's more than 5 stories up and will definitely end me. Let's just hope nobody sees me tomorrow... I can't wait!

Before I could stop smiling I was slapped across the face by Katsuki. "What the hell are you all smiley for? I'll wipe that smile right off of your face!" And with that he started violently punching my stomach, it's either he's been training more or I'm weak, because it hurt like hell. Before long I had to walk 'home' with a 2nd degree burn on my face and a few first degree ones on my arm. They were only like that because my uniform protected me like there was no tomorrow. But for me there was no tomorrow. So it's job was done, it wasn't even the last day yet this would be the last time I would wear it...

What should I care?! I deserve to feel peace for once, and nobody would care anyways... not Katsuki. And definitely not Midoriya. Only auntie and Massaru would care... so I should at least leave them something. Yeah... auntie and Massaru loved dolls... especially patchwork ones. Or it was just the ones I made... they looked horrible but I could tell how much they loved the ones I gave them, treating them like some forbidden treasures. I loved seeing their faces...