Dadzawa

He sat in the hospital next to Aizawa. He felt like he was gonna cry, but he didn't want a pro hero to see. So he bottled it all up.

"The two of you can see him now!" The nurse announced. They both bolted to the door.

"Hito!" Phantom screamed while running over to him. Hitoshi welcomed the boy with open arms.

The most unexpecting part was that Phantom broke down crying, he couldn't help it. Hitoshi tried to comfort him but it only brought more sorrow. "Hey, it's okay..." he preached, but it didn't work. "I-I'm sorry!" He apologized. Shinso was concerned more than anything. Why is he apologizing..?

He looked over to Aizawa to see him kneeling down to where Phantom was.
(He was sitting)

He picked up the teen, "I'm sorry Hito, we'll come visit you soon- after we get him to calm down."

He walked out of the room with Phantom in his arms, and waited outside the door with him.

"Are you okay," He asked. "What happened?" Phantom explained through sobs, "H-he told me t-to get Tsu o-ou-t of th-th-e shipwr-eck Zone... a-nd he would-would st-ay there."
"And then?"
"I tr-ied to prot-test but h-he was alrea-ady hel-ing Tsu on-onto my back... I did-didn't kno-ow what to do so-so I just tri-ied to ge-t he-r out of th-ere!" He cried. Aizawa wrapped his arms around the boy in a comforting hug.

"Shhh, it's okay... you couldn't do anything to stop him." He rubbed circles on the teens back, slowly lulling him to sleep.

The two sat on the floor until a student came by. It was Tokoyami, trying to escape from the plain room. He saw the two sitting together on the floor, he saw a mild glimpse of Phantom's tear stained face.

"You should be resting, Tokoyami."
"Sorry sir, I just didn't want to stay in that room any longer, and my injuries aren't that grave so I should be fine, and I believe you should be to, with the injuries you ended up with in surprised you can even stand." He avoided eye contact, glueing his eyes to his feet. "I still want you to rest." He advised. Tokoyami nodded and headed back the way he came, however he had dark shadow keep a close eye on the two. Through the vents, whenever they passed him, any times.

He was just trying to make sure the two were okay, he didn't this for his other classmates that were in the hospital as well.

Skipping a week or so, Phantom was questioned and shit

Phantom sat in his room, the Kitsune mask sitting in his lap. Thoughts were racing through his mind.

'Should I burn it? Are the other students okay? What about the sports festival coming up, is Hito okay to do it?'

'Burn it, let them all see what kind of a freak you are! You know Hitoshi might get even more hurt because of you~!" The voice taunted back, resulting in Phantom pelting the mask at the wall. He hated that voice, it was annoying and he thought he was going insane.

"Hey little listener.... You okay?" Hizashi asked. Phantom turned to him, his pupils were dilated in a horrific look. His arms were limp at his sides and his head was turned in an abnormal way.

"Uhh, Sho! Can you... deal with this?" He asked his husband. Shota groggily marched up the stairs, "What is it?" He asked. Hizashi only pointed in the room and backed away. Shota peeked his head in.

"Hey kid, you okay? What happened?" He kept eye contact, no matter how uncomfortable.

"Voice..." He whispered. A look of concern was visible on his face, making Shota worry more. "Voice? What do you mean?" Shota walked over to him and sat with him. "Why can't it leave me alone? Mr. Aizawa..." he cried out for help, curling up into a little ball. Shota was unsure what to do, so he pulled the problem child into his lap. "Whatever it says is wrong... don't listen to it, and everything will be fine." He felt like he was comforting a child, but then he realized. He was only a child.

"Everything will be fine as Long as your with us, I promise." He tightened the hug. Everything would be fine, as long as he was with them. That was what phantom believed.

"I don't want to go back to father..."
"You won't, I promise." From that moment Aizawa swore on his life this kid would never see that man again.

Lol that didn't work