Nezus offer

"Excuse me, I'm sorry for entering without your consent recovery girl." We watched as Ratan walked out of the room, my husband pointing his thumbs up with a huge grin on his face. "I wasn't thinking strait. You see I was very excited about a program I was going to open up." I saw recovery girls face light up slightly. But all I was, was confused. 'Program? What the hell is he talking about? Is this about what he said last week about 'everyone deserves a chance. Even villains, not all of them are evil, just hurt.' Is this what he means?'

"Awake. So I won't stop you from seeing him." I realized I zoned out when I heard him say 'awake'. The first thing that flashed into my mind was the kid, so of course I bolted in, I slammed into wall-Kun and fell on my face as my hubby chatted away at the villain.

"BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAJAHJAHAHAHHAHAH!" I heard a VERY loud laugh erupt from Ayato as he rolled around on the floor. It was clear he was laughing at me, but I always did it to him so it was technically fair. "YOU RAN STRAIT INTO THE WALL MIRA! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!" My eye twitches slightly before the laughter died down. "This is why I never help you up when you fall..." I grumbled as I dusted myself off and walked to the kid. They glanced at me shortly before turning their head away, showing clear distrust. "Sorry about earlier.... Hehehe... it was just so we could arrest those villains I swear! I didn't mean to hurt you that bad and I swear I'll make it up to you I'm truly sorry and I'll never do that again please forgive me it was not my intention to hurt you that badly but it had to look realistic and I'm sorry I licked your leg but Aizawa told them my quirk worked on how much blood I intake so watcher told me I could have your blood but it would be suspicious if I didn't take any so I seriously had to I hope you forgive me but if not I completely understand and you can call me whatever you want but I just hope you know that this apology is genuine and I feel really bad so I'll do anything to make it up to you as long as you don't ask me to free you because I can't go against the law so I hope you understand that too-!"

Nobody pov

Izuku stared at her as she kept going with her apology. He forgave her but it sure as hell was annoying, but it's probably because he used to do that when thinking or apologizing. Otherwise it wouldn't be as annoying to him, or others. Everything was the same about it, the fast talking, the over speaking, the oversharing, horribly messing up words by accident. It was all there, except for one thing. The bloody face, or the intense burns, a broken bone or two, tears, a black eye. He wasn't injured, so Izuku didn't know why she was apologizing. Nobody was making her do it either.

"Mira... don't you think your giving the poor kid a bit of an earful..?" They both looked at Ayato, who was sweating from the heat of the room and stress. Mira miraculously stopped. "Yeah... sorry... hehe, you know how I get." A small chuckle came from both of them, then turned into loud laughter. Izuku watched as a few tears escaped from Mira's eyes, and Ayato wiping them away. "Its okay... your trying, but I don't think we should be doing this in front of the kid." She looked down at Izuku and smiled before turning back to him. "Your right... sorry sweetie, we gotta go!" She pat his head with a bright smile on, to mask the tears. He watched as Ayato lead Mira out of the room, both of them waving before leaving.

Nezu POV

When the two pea brains walked out I sneakily snuck back in. They were idiots to think they couldn't stop me from speaking to the villain with the highest IQ, did they!

I hopped onto the bed and sat next to him. He only stared before going back to fiddling with his fingers, making them gaze through reach other at times. "So have you thought about my offer, Phantom?" He only stared at his pointer fingers as they both reached for the pinkies, completely going past them. "Yeah..." I heard him mumble. "So what do you think? Is it a yes?" I stared at him before I saw a hesitant nod. "I promise you won't regret it, and I'll make sure you don't get hurt-!" I stopped talking just before the door slammed open. "RATAN, GET YOUR ASS BACK OUT HERE!" Nemuri grabbed my paws and dragged me off the bed, but I was only laughing like some psycho as thinking of ways I could scare my new students with the rehabilitating villain we now have.

"You better explain to me what this 'Program is', or else I'm handing that kid right over to the authorities!" She was screaming at me from my own office but there a was no doubt that people heard us. "I don't know what your talking about Nemuri." I kept a sly smile on my face as she fumed. "Don't lie to me!" I grinned. "I should be telling you that, we both know you won't be handing over that kid to the authorities anytime soon. Now unless I say so, that is!" I howled with laughter seeing the dumbfounded look on her face. She then turned away. "It's not dramatic if I'm not using threats! And I still want to know, IS THAT ADORABLE KID GOING TO BE IN MY CLASS?! Oh and what program?" I sighed. "My program is called the Chansu Project." She stared at me for a quick second. "'Chance'? Why?"
"Those who have different quirks or none at all are never given a chance to be hero's. So that's what I'm going to help them with. If you have quirks that are considered weak I'll have hero's that best correspond with it help train you. If you have a villainous quirk like Aizawas adopted son, then we can help you control it or give you a chance to make it be seen as heroic. If you have no quirk at all you will get trained by some of the hero's that don't rely on theirs, like Aizawa, harpy, or present mic. And if your a villain who wants to chance then we will try to help you, and if your like that kid in the infirmary then we can try other ways to chance your mind. And you can stop recording this for Harpy, I'm done talking." She stared at me in shock before pulling her phone out and pressing a button.