Suicide

I sprinted down the sidewalk, hoping to make it before any of them woke up. I carried the dolls and a letter in my arms. I've improved but it wasn't very good. Either way they'll love my present, I just know it!

I threw them in the mail box outside and started running back home. I had to do this before anyone saw me, before someone stopped me. I ran, maybe even floated slightly to speed up. It was perfect, I resisted the urge to go into Miss Midoriya's apartment and make her breakfast like I was ordered to, every morning.

I gasped for breath when I made it to the roof. There was a damn fence but I could easily climb or float over it.

I took off my shoes and put a red spider Lily under them so it wouldn't blow away. I looked at the sky, still dark, before beginning to climb up the fencing. I would kill to just have it plain and simple, the good ol jump and fall. But no, I had to work for my death.

I had made it to the top when I heard the door open, I had spent so much time thinking that it was already 6:00 am. They looked at me before I slid off the bar at the top. I saw them look down at me as I fell, they looked scared. But if they knew who I was they would have happily pushed me. I always know, after all Katsuki said it. Midoriya said it. My entire existence said it.

Before long I felt the pain I hitting the ground. Crimson blood and broken bones. There was blood and black spots in my vision and I saw a man wearing a mask that covered his whole face standing over me.

Twice POV:

I saw a kid falling. It seemed like that everyday now, kids jumping because they had weak quirks or being bullied for no reason. It was stupid, a kid says your ugly just say it right back at them. Your weak, just do something else with you time. But there was something about this one, I saw the scars inflicted by themselves but also others. Burns, probably from a persons quirk. When they hit the ground I saw those soulless eyes I knew to well. Maybe this kid was different, I looked down at them, they muttered the words, "Just kill me..." I grabbed their arm and threw them over my shoulder. Half of me was screaming to let them die or kill them. But I listened to my villainy. 'Make them a villian.' It said. 'All For One would love this one.'

I brought I back to the base and showed the boss. To my surprise he wanted their life to be saved. "I want you to make sure my sone makes it out of this alive, got it?" I listened as he spoke to the doctor. Son? But Tomura is his only child, adopted sure but he never talked about any real kids he had. Later on I saw them in the medical room, an IV strings attached to their arm and a heart monitor. The boss was serious, he wanted this kid alive. Or his 'son'. If you asked me this kid looked like a girl, he'll ask someone with a truth telling quirk and they'd refuse to say that was a boy. But who am I to judge, maybe he likes that style.

Bakugo POV

The old hag was screaming my name again, when I went downstairs she was crying. What do I do this time? I haven't made her cry in years. But then I noticed the dolls. Shitty deku always made them for her and dad, but when I was the letter on the table and the news broadcast I was balling. It stated "Body of 15 year old, Izuku Midoriya was stolen after their suicide. If you see anyone you may be suspicious of or might be a kidnapper, please call the authorities immediately."
I snatched the letter off the table and read it aloud.
"I'm sorry to inform the three of you first, but I have decided to kill myself. I've suffered long enough, this world has become to cruel for me. I hope you like the dolls, I was going to give them to you on your birthdays but I thought this would be better. They took awhile to make, so I'm sorry they look so bad, but please don't look at them and think this is what I gave you before I killed my self. Think of it as an early birthday gift. Just know I loved you all, and I don't want you to think I wasted my life at such a young age, because meeting you three was a life times worth of joy.
From, Izuku."

I dropped the letter and ran upstairs, the old hag called for me but I already locked the door to my room. This was my fault... I killed him... all I wanted was for him to give up on his dreams... he just would've gotten hurt... but I took it to far, damn you Katsuki, damn you..! I just wanna hear you voice again, my sweet little brothers voice...

Before you say anything Bakugo sees them as sibling