Cinnamon roll protection squad

Bear with me y'all this is short like Mineta *cough cough* sorry I meant trash

Izuku POV

I couldn't move. I don't want to be here. Let me leave. Why doesn't anyone help me? I know I deserve this but it just feels... wrong. Katsuki is over there, he looks proud of the works he's done.

Piece of shit.

"Kacchan! Stop, it hurts!"

"Quit squirming around, useless deku!"

I wish I could help him. I wish I could help but I can't change the past. I'm sorry little me, you didn't deserve that, you didn't do anything wrong. It was me who took the wrong path.

If only somebody saved you, maybe then you would've had a good life. Maybe if Katsuki accepted you, he wouldn't have saved you though. Only stopped you from jumping, no, if he actually cared he wouldn't have said those things. He's probably happy, he still manages to torment me even after Izuku Midoriya is gone. What bullshit.

Shinso POV

Dads going to kill Bakugo! What do I do? "But I think he was trying to apologize to Phantom about something...."
"Oh Hitoshi... I'm still going to make him regret it." He said as he stormed up to his room, probably to call Ms. Bakugo.

"Shit! I need to check on Phantom!" I bolted up to the guest bedroom to see him huddled on the bed. I couldn't tell if his eyes were open because of the mask but he looked like he was asleep, and having a nightmare.

I shook him and he accidentally punched me square in the face. "Ahh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize, I shouldn't have woken you up this that!" I said while clutching my nose. "No, I shouldn't have hit you..."
"Don't worry Phantom! It was an accident!"
"Izuku."
"Huh?"
"Call me Izuku."
"Wh-why?"
"If you already know my first name you might as well use it."

I had a thought to protest but I quickly turned it down. "Okay, Izuku." I smiled. Nobody ever let me call them by their first name so far. "Then you call me Hitoshi."
"Okay."

"Hey little listeners! You two seem happy! Wait, le gasp! Are you bonding, without me?!" Papa put a dramatic hand over his heart and acted like we just threatened to blow the world up.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to exclude you..." Izuku lowered his head and fidgeted with his hands.

"Cinnamon roll."
"Must protect." Me and papa agreed.

I grabbed my phone and sneakily made a group chat.

Hitoshi has added 7 people to the group chat. Hitoshi has renamed the group chat Cinnamon roll protection squad.

"Oh, who's texting me?" Papa pulled his phone and a stayed silent as if he was reading something. He then winked at me and put his phone away.

"I'm sorry but I have to uh.... Go patrol... ummm, ____ Town! Sorry little listeners!" He ran out of the room leaving me and Izuku in silence.

"Haha, that was a horrible excuse!" He giggled out. If anyone dares to hurt my little brother I will see to it that they never see the light of day again.

"Uh... Hito? Your phone is going off..." They pointed at my phone as it was getting berated with text notifications. "Do you mind if I text and talk?"

"Not at all." He smiled like the sun. "

Chat:

Mina: I know who's here and all but why Mr Yamada?

Momo: There's probably a reason, or maybe he just miss clicked

Toru: Yeah, probably

Uraraka: Do I'm guessing the 'cinnamon roll' is phantom?

Shinso: yup

Tsu: he deserves to be protected!

Jiro: Seriously

Jiro: we will give him the affection he missed out on

Mina: yes! And make sure Katsuki Bakugo never sees the light of day again!

Shinso: no- no

Mina: but he doesn't deserve to be graced by his presence!

Jiro: you sound like a simp-

Momo: fr

Mina: No! He's just like the little brother I've always wanted!

Tsu: having siblings could be tough tho

Shinso: he's really polite tho

Mina: yeah! And responsible and kind! So he's the perfect brother

Shinso: HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE AND HES MY BROTHER NOW HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Mina: NO FAIR THATS JUST CUZ AIZAWA SENSEI IS UR DAD

Shinso: SUCK IT

Mina: GRAHHHHHHH

Mina: I have a proposal to make!

Shinso: I'm listening

Mina: when we move into the dorms, whoever he spends more time with is his sibling! NOT INCLUDING THE TIME SPENT BEFORE THAT

Shinso: deal

Jiro: are we in on this bet to?

Tsu: yeah! What if Shinso gets 5 more boys on his side to do it's even?

Mina: great idea Tsu! Girls vs boys! HAHAH

Shinso: That's unfair though! How would I convince anyone else to help me?

Momo: well you already have kirishima and Kaminari

Jiro: yeah, they took a small interest in him on the first day!

Toru: see? Two boys done!

Shinso: what about the other three?

Toru: Ima sure you can figure that out

Mina: ImA sUrA yOu CaNa FiGuRe ThAtA oUt

Toru: oh come on it was a typo!

Tsu: she'll never let you live that done

Momo: sorry, we can't help you

Mina: lol imma come into school tomorrow dressed as an Italian plumber and talk with the accent

Jiro: I don't think the teachers would allow that

Shinso: I can convince my parents to allow it in their classes, but in the other one just wear a hat and a fake mustache with the accent

Mine: lol thanks