Therapy

Get ready this finna be short

The woman sat across from me at the kitchen table. It was awkward until she started speaking. "So what caused this isolation?" I glared at her, which made her flinch. "I don't need to tell you jack shit! Your only here for the money!" She lowered her head before returning with that stern look. "Now Katsuki, you shouldn't burst out like that. You need to control your emotions. May I suggest-."
"Hell no! I'd rather die!"
"Would you take your life like that boy you were close with?" I froze. I never told her about that, so how the hell did she know..?

Azuki Tamako (stfu I tried with the name but idk any Japanese names that weren't taken and I didn't want to google it)
Quirk: Mind reading
She can go into the minds of others and listen to everything going on in there head. It gets really noisy and takes a lot of training to undermine but I'm the end she gets satisfactory information.

I looked at her like she was some villain, but then I realized the possibilities of quirks that she could have and wiped that look off of my face. "Before you can say your only doing things like this because you want to, just know, I can read every thought in your head and determine the exact situation. It took me some time to scrape out the fact a kid killed himself but it seemed to make you listen." She was absolutely insane, no, insane wasn't even the right word to describe her. "IM NOT TELLING YOU SHIT! GO IN MY HEAD ALL YOU WANT BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING!"
"If that's how you want it then I guess we're doing things the hard way. Katsuki Bakugo if you want me to go through your memories, just know, I will not hesitate to tell people about any villainous acts you have committed, be it be bullying or hurting people I'll tell everyone."

I froze at this woman's words, she was completely insane. There was no way she was telling the truth, she wouldn't do that.

"If I'm correct you bullied Izuku Midoriya? Along with your 3 accomplice's. I guess I should tell y-"
"I'll tell you what you want to know... just please don't tell anyone. And stop mentioning him...!" A tear rolled down my cheek, soon after many others followed. "You managed to get him to commit, huh? I can see you regret it deeply, and they weren't your true intentions. You just wanted to keep him safe, and I can respect that. I'll keep your secret, but if your rude to me I'll consider telling your parents and the poor mother of that child." I was right, she really was some type of villian! No sane person would just walk about your mind freely with no harms intent, there's just no way!

"I'm not a villain, and I've been doing this for years so of course I can do it freely." I forgot she was doing this non-stop, an idiotic move for someone who planned to be a pro someday. I'll have to play nice for now, yeah. Treat her like you should have treated Zuzu. "Tch! Fine, I'll be nice. So what do you want to do?" I tried not to sound rude but my voice slipped. She seemed to let it slide for now but she kept her eye on me for the rest of the appointment. It was creepy, she was like having two moms, but both were insanely strict and creepy.

"Katsuki honey, how did it go? You weren't screaming so it sounded good!" I could hear the sarcasm as she said the last bit, did I really scream that much? I guess I need to fix that to... "It was great mom. She's really helpful...." I didn't mention the fact that she threatened me, after all why would I? She wouldn't believe me anyways. After all why would a therapist threaten a client they were trying to help? I could tell a pro hero and they'd brush it off as fake, saying they have urgent matters to attend to and that u should waste their time with pranks. So I had to keep it to myself for now, until I can get proof.

Tamako POV

I walked behind the house and Messaged Mitsuki. She answered almost immediately.
Chat:

'I'm sorry, but I couldn't connect him to that kids death'
'I knew he was innocent! You all worry for no reason.'
'You asked me to come here in the first place Bakugo.'
'And it was worth every penny, I knew my child would never do something so cruel.'

If only she knew... I thought as I put my phone away. I continued walking down the street until I was out of sight. I had to go speak to that boys mother.