Thoughts of mortality

Get ready this is probably going to be the longest chapter I will ever write for this story (it took me like 5 hours to write this bc I had motivation for once in my life, normally I'd give up and come back to it like a week later💀 (hope you enjoy tho)

Warning: some things mentioned may be an au so do not assume all of this is true bc it's most likely false

Shinso POV

"Well look who showed up early! I didn't think you'd be here before us!" Uraraka bursted with excitement. "I didn't want to make any of you wait for us..." Phantom whispered. "No worries! Jiro said she would be a little late as well so don't pressure yourself." Phantom only nodded before fiddling with his fingers slightly. "And aren't you going to Bakugos after this? I wouldn't be surprised if you left a little early, so do you want me to tell the girls?" I nodded for Phantom.

Less than 10 minutes later

"So it's just Jiro we're waiting for?" Yaomomo asked. "Appears s-"
"Sorry I'm so late!" Jiro yelled as she ran up to us. "I got stuck in my guitar class..." She fiddled with her earphone jacks and Tsuyu laughed a little. "It's fine, and I didn't know you played the guitar! Kero." Jiro blushed slightly before tilting her head in the opposite direction. "Hehe... so do we wanna go get some Boba..?" Toru tried to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

Jiro and Tsu nodded their heads profusely before making eye contact. Tsu turned away and Jiro kept blushing.

I'm a multi shipper sue me

"I know a really good place that's nearby... it'll be my treat since they know me!" Momo said as she dragged us along. They did know her, seriously well to. The guy behind the counter kept glaring at me whenever she spoke to me.

When the girls weren't paying attention he leaned down to talk to me. "Listen you cunt, Momo is like a little sister to me, if you do anything to her, then I. Will. Kill. You." I felt the malicious intent in his voice. He wasn't joking, not in the slightest. "Don't worry, I don't really like her like that..." I nervously rubbed the back of my head. The man froze then jumped away from my face. "M-my apologies..!" He just stared at the notepad below him and wrote something down.

Nobody's POV

"So can I get you anything?" He glanced to the side out of embarrassment. "Can I just get the Ube..?" He nodded and ran away from the counter to get the girls and Phantoms orders. "Sorry about him... ever since I've started coming here he acted like I was his little sister... I don't judge him though, he says I looked just like her." Momo giggled before smiling.  There was a strangely uncomfortable silence before Momo spoke again. "So the Ube? It's really good, have you had it before? Personally it's my favorite here, no other place makes it the same."

"I haven't had it before... but I wanted to try something new..." Momo smiled again. "Well that's good, maybe we can come here again and I'll recommend some stuff!" She jumped up with excitement from the thought. Most kids didn't want to be friends with a girl so fortunate with finance's. They always assumed she would be a snobby brat, but she was kind and sweet. She was excited to share her favorite places with new friends. "Maybe next week? We can invite some more people from our class, and we can have a picnic! This place has really good pastries and slushies, coffee, milkshakes, etcetera." She beamed with excitement, she seemed to love everything about this café.

Shinso POV again

"Sorry, I must have rambled for quite a bit... but I love it here, it's like a second home, I especially like the fact that you can come in just to relax. You could read, or just sit in a corner and sleep. It's like a haven from all your worries, my mom proposed to my dad here, actually... and every time I come here with them I request for the song they played at their wedding... I've always wanted to bring a really special girl or boy here and ask them to marry me, but when I told my father, he instantly shut it down... saying that his marriage to my mother was..." She entered a dreadful silence, so sorrowful it looked like she was about to cry.