Idk

This gonna be shorter than Yuichiro's lifespan

"Surrender villain!" He used his capture weapon to grab him, but he started turning into sludge. "Over my dead body!" We stood there in shock as he turned into complete sludge, but we had bigger problems. The kid became a dead-weight in my arms. "Shota!" I looked at him, concern the only thing on my  face. I had to keep their head up to prevent the blood from rushing to it. But I didn't stop it from bobbing while we ran to UA. It was closer to any hospital we could trust with a villain. But there was a chance we couldn't make it in time. I was slowing Aizawa down, and that damned drug was taking its toll on me. I couldn't go any longer.

"Shota... I need you to go without me..." I was panting heavily as I handed the shaking kid to him. "Yaozu-!"
"It's either that or the kid dies! Go now, I'll call Hawks over to come pick me up." I pointed in the proper direction and watched as he hesitated to run. "I'll see you soon!" He said before he jumped away, securing the kid with his capture weapon.

Ratan POV

I watched as Aizawa jumped over the gate, not even bothering to use his key-card. I also noticed the young villain in his arms, it seems he's considering to take up my offer. I watched on the cameras as he sprinted to what seemed like recovery girls office. I took a closer look at the kid and instantly knew what he was doing. I hopped down from my chair and excited the room. I knew how to get there much quicker than Aizawa ever could, that's why they call me the rat god!

It seemed like only seconds before I got there, I opened the door -Much to recovery girls surprise- and simply waited. She did not question my intrusion, nor ask me to leave. She only started freaking out when Aizawa came into the room, carrying a kid who was maybe having a seizure. I could tell their heart rate was slowing rapidly and their breathing became regulated. RG snatched him and used her quirk to stop a seizure (idk anymore). She also shooed the both of us out. No- she literally threatened to throw her shoes at us when we refused the leave. When she opened the door, I watched as Aizawa ran in, myself trailing behind him.

"Oh, yeah he's fine, THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT HOW IM DOING!" She raised her tone slightly, getting completely ignored by me and Aizawa. "Fine, I'll be outside, with Yaozu. The only reasonable person here other than myself! Not that you guys are reasonable for barging into my office when I just healed someone..." She grumbled as she slammed the door shut, leaving me and dry-eye McGee alone with the kid.

(Sassy RG for life💅)

Harpy POV

I watched as Recovery girl slammed the door shut behind her and sat outside their own office. "How's the kid?" I steadily walked up to her, making sure my tone was still slightly calm. "He's doing great." She sounded pissed. "And how are you..?" She hugged before going on to rant. "Those idiots just barged into MY office after a kid was relapsing! And they didn't even wait one second to crowd around them, like have some decency for gods sake! We get it your important, but that doesn't mean you have the right to come into my office without  my consent." She was spiteful for her age, I would give her that. She's sassier than my son and husband.... Speaking of which, where is he? I told him about what had happened almost half an hour ago!

"CHILD!" I heard a voice shout as my beautiful husband ran up to me.

Name: Ayato Yaozu
Dead name: Aiko Yaozu
Quirk: Summoning
He has a weak quirk that can summon small objects, but if he trained it then he could probably be a great hero! His quirk works on how much energy he has, if he's to tired he won't be able to summon anything! His dead name; Aiko, was from when he was younger. At the age of 15 Ayato decided he was male, but his mother still calls him Ai or Aiko.

"Calm down, Ayato! You can see the kid soon." I gave a questioning look to recovery girl, I had no idea whether that girl-boss would allow it. She nodded and I felt confident again. "Sorry I had to take you out of the search for Tsuzuru..." I was rubbing the back of my neck, trying to hold back the fiery rage and cold tears. I'm glad I could save this kid at least. If I can do that than I can save Tsuzuru!

"Mira!" I snapped back to reality as Ayato snapped his fingers in my face. "Thought we lost you! So about the kid-''
"Okay that's enough. Help me get those two out of the room and you can see that kid."

We both watched as he sprinted into the room and yeeted Aizawa. He couldn't do that to Ratan but he could bring him logics eyes and blind him with the truth. By summoning a knife and stabbing his eyes.