Uno

She continued to stare before finally asking. "How did you know? I feel like I shouldn't be asking actually." I stared at her with cold, dead eyes. "And why is that?" She jumped slightly. "I didn't want nightmares because you found the creepiest ways to learn things about people in 5 seconds or less!" I only giggled which sent shivers down her spine. "I'll go now!" I watched her sprint out of the room. Which is good because I still have to convince Aizawa to let the villain stay with him.

"No."
"Why Aizawa?"
"I have a child and a husband Nezu, I'm not risking their safety for this idiocy."
"If they keep that quirk canceler on will you consider it?" He stayed silent and nodded. "Great, they're with recovery girl when you want to take them home!"
"Wha-! Hey I never said ye- hey where the hell did you go rat satan?!" I hid behind my office door as I heard Aizawa lift furniture looking for me.

Aizawa POV

I cannot believe I'm doing this! "Let's go kid, your staying with me." I stood next to the bed as Recovery girl healed their leg. "Ok..." They stood up and walked outside with me. "I hope you don't mind but I need to pick up my husband and son." I looked at them through the mirror. They were sitting in the back seat, seemingly trying to tear the skin off their fingers. "Don't do that, it's unhealthy for your skin." I went back to the road but glanced back every now and then. They didn't stop but seemed to be focusing on one finger. I saw a bit of blood come out and handed them a bandaid. They refused to put it on. 'Fine. Bleed out, Mic will make you put it on and disinfect it when we get back.'

I stopped the car. "Wait here. And don't even try to leave." I slammed the door shut and headed inside. "Mic, Hitoshi! It's fine to go!" I watched a lavender haired teen sprint up to me with the loud blonde. "Hey dad! I'm surprised you didn't just go home and take a nap like last time!" Hitoshi giggled out. Mic followed it with laughter hundreds of times louder. "Well I'm exhausted! What do you say we go home and watch a movie?"
"Well there's one more thing I need to tell you..."

"Shota, why is there a villain in our car?!"
"Nezu wants to test his rehabilitation program on them but he wants them to stay with us."
"Dad! School starts tomorrow! We cant register them in time!"
"Nezu already took care of that. They'll be in the same classes as you Hitoshi."
"Nice."
"Sounds good, what do you think little listener?" He stared at the villain as he asked this. But they stayed quiet for quite a bit. "Sounds fine." They whispered. "Great! Let's get going then, we can show you around the house and hang out!" Shinso jumped in the backseat with them and chatted away while Mic sat behind the wheel and I planted myself in the passenger seat.

"I heard you have a really villainous quirk. But I'm not judging. People bully me for mine to; but papa always said if I ignored them they would go away." He leaned closer to their ear, but I could hear what he said. "They don't, so just get back at them." Hitoshi, why didn't you tell me?

Hitoshi POV

When we got back Papa literally dragged them through the entire house before bringing them back to the lounge. "They should know the house now! Their all yours now!" He sat down next to dad on the couch and had a one sided conversation with him. "Sooo... wanna play Uno?" They nodded. "Okay, wait here. I'll go get some cards from my room." I sprinted into my room and grabbed the deck of cards. I was pretty sure I didn't have to reach them how to play.

"I'm back!" I set the cards on the table and sat down in front of them. "You know how to play right?" The nodded again and passed out cards. They made sure we each had 7 and put the deck to the side. I watched them place one card on the center ad our starter. "You can go first."
"Okay." I placed a card with the same number down. I watched as they placed a draw 4. "Aw man!" I drew four cards and watched them play a reverse and a skip. They placed a card of the same color as the skip. "Your turn." I placed a green and watched them place a wild card. "Red." I looked at my deck and placed my wild card. "Blue." They placed another one. "Red. Uno."

I put down my only red card. I watched dumbfounded as they reached for the stack of cards next to us and casually placed a red. "But you chose red... I thought you would have a red card..."
"I looked at my cards and noticed how unfair this game would be, so I'm giving you an advantage." I stared at them and reached for the deck of cards next to us. A green. I pulled again. Same number. I placed it and watched them reach for the stack, while doing so I saw their only leftover card. A wild card.

They pulled out four more cards before placing a blue. "Your turn." I placed the same color. They put down a green with the same number. I reached for the deck, blue. I reached again. Another blue. I basically took half the stack with no same number or color. I'm guessing all the good cards were at the bottom. Be careful, I raged.

"GIVE ME A GREEN CARD!" I kept swiping at the deck until I saw what I thought was a nine. It was six. "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard them giggling as I raged. I placed a green card down, finally.

They placed the wild card. "Yellow." I placed a yellow and so did they. This repeated until the color changed to red, then blue. "Uno." They finally said. I had 11 cards left still and we had switched the deck 4 times so we could keep them laying. "..."
"No good cards?" I nodded.

They took the first card off the deck and flipped it over. I took one and placed it. They placed theirs afterwards. "Good game." I sighed. They nodded before straightening out the cards. "Don't you wanna play another game?" The shook their head and put the cards away. "I'm to tired. Maybe some other time."
"They're right, you both have school tomorrow anyways so go to bed."
"Seriously dad? It's not that late."
"It's almost midnight."
"So?"