Undercover

8 days ago

"Harpy, we need to send you and Aizawa to do something. Apparently some villains plan to secure quirk enhancing drugs in a few days, we need you to go undercover to stop that from happening." I looked at good ol' inferiority complex, otherwise known as Endeavor as he said this. I called him that because it's what he was around all might.

"Got it, and where's the location?"
"Some warehouse in _____"
"See you soon, hothead~!" I giggled as I jumped away from his explosion of flames. He hated it when I called him that, and I hardly spoke to him so that was entertaining, if not hilarious!

"Hey Eraser! We're going on the same mission, what a coincidence!" I smiled but he only returned it with a blank stare and monotone voice. "That's because we're both underground hero's, hardly known by villains or the public. We're invisible at times."
"It's was a coincidence Aizawa."
"A real coincidence huh?" He covered his mouth and slapped himself. "Quit using your quirk on me!"

Mira Yaozu
Hero name: Harpy
Quirk: Manipulation
Her quirk allows her to control people and make them do whatever she says, but if she's not specific enough it won't work and the command can't go through. A side affect of this is a long tongue to get the command to farther distances, however that works is a mystery, but when she's not using her quirk her speech can horribly slur and make it hard for her to communicate sometimes. Her quirk wears off completely when the victim injures or puts pressure on themselves.

(You should be picturing this with Present Mics voice)

"Don't speak to me like that Aizawa." I watched as his hair flew up and his eyes were blood red.

Shota Aizawa
Hero name: Eraser head
Quirk: Erasure
His quirk allows him to completely erase the quirks of others as long as he's looking at them, and at times it can last longer than that! But it stops when he blinks, real bummer! Side affects are dry eye and insomnia!

"Your no fun, Shota!" I stuck my tongue at him and jumped off the roof, landing safely on the ground.

Back to the present

I sat on the back of this villain. 'Poor kid... I didn't mean to hurt you but this has to look real... Watcher thinks I need blood to survive... Urgh! This is going to be so gross, I'm so sorry!'

I licked the wound on the kids leg and shuddered at the taste. It was awful but I had to do this, this needs to look so real that not even the best detective in Japan could mistake me for a hero.

"Sorry kid, but those quirks your boss gave us aren't nearly as strong as we thought they would be, so we'll be taking you hostage." I stared at him in disbelief, this wasn't the plan he agreed on with his boss. I was just supposed to pin her down and check for weapons. "And maybe we'll kill the rest of your Shitty friends, just use the drugs on ourselves! We need to get stronger, so why not?!" He was absolutely insane, I had to pray he was joking but when he handed me one of those capsules my heart stopped. "Go on and tell them to communicate with the rest of those weaklings."

This was illegal but I had to take it, and get this kid to a hospital. They laced my tongue with poison so I could kill people easily. "Y-you got it..." I took my hand and tried to stop the shaking, this felt so wrong but I had to do it. I stabbed the needle into my arm and froze before regaining myself.

"Slit your throat Watcher." He raised his clawed hand and started grabbing at his skin. That's to that drug the pressure and pain would stop him. Only death. I listened to the screams of pain, but I couldn't bare to watch.

I looked down to the kid, I then felt the shaking as their eyes rolled into the back of their head.

'No, no, no... please!'

I grabbed them and ran out. I needed to get to a hospital, to recovery girl, anywhere.

I felt heat behind me, it singed my skin and gave me deadly burns. "Where do you think your going with them?"

Name: unknown (I know his name so stfu)
Villain name: Dabi
Quirk: Blue flame
He can emit catastrophic blue flames from his body at will. He has firm control over his quirk and is able to shoot flames over larger distances no matter what position he's in. The only downside is that his own quirk burns him!

"Why don't you hand them over? And then maybe I won't feed you to my fla-!" He looked at the relapsing kid in my arms and raised his hand. "Your going to pay for what you did." I felt Aizawas scarf pull me out of the way, and instead the flames hit a large wall. "I didn't mean to do anything... and I'm only trying to help them!" He shot more flames at us. "That doesn't change anything, I'll butcher you!" I felt pure pain on the tip of my tongue.

"GYAHH!" I saw crimson blood and it looked crusty af. "AND YOUR HEAD IS NEXT!" He charged at me and tried to activate his quirk, but failed to to Aizawa. "That's enough, surrender villain!"