Reality hits different

Bakugo POV

Mom basically had to drag me out of that room. I forced myself not to eat either way, I deserved to starve for what I did to him. Dad kept pushing the plate closer towards me but stopped when it got to close the the edge. And mom tried to shove it down my throat. I hadn't eaten in days and didn't plan to until I took my last breath.

In the end she forced me to eat it, but I didn't eat much and went back up to my room. I took the doll he left for me to, it looked stupid but it was now the only thing I had left of him, and I would treasure it to the bitter end.

(Bro Pinterest has the best stuff fr fr also I love this so pretty! Also I said patchwork in the last chapters, screw that we rolling with these

(Bro Pinterest has the best stuff fr fr also I love this so pretty! Also I said patchwork in the last chapters, screw that we rolling with these.)

I placed it on the table in my room and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling, the door, my dresser. Anything to distract myself, crying was for the weak. And I was not a weak person, and neither was deku. But why couldn't I see that..? I just wish I could turn back time and undo this mess!

Izuku POV

I shot up from the white hospital bed, but where I was, was far from a hospital. A man sat at a desk, he seemed unaware I was awake but when he turned to me it seemed like he was the one who woke me. "Quite a nasty fall kid. Luckily your the bosses son and he wants you alive." Boss? What is he talking about..? Inko..? No she wouldn't want me alive, but she said I had no father, and that he died before I was born... but she also lied about Katsuki being my friend... so what else, my dads alive? At this point I'd believe anything.

I was snapped out of the trance I was in when he closed the door. I didn't hear what he said but I think I was starting to understand when a tall man with no face came into the room. He was on life support but looked healthy as ever. When he reached down to pat my head I motioned away, and that was when I felt the pain in my side, legs and back. I was already aware that I had scars from Inko and Katsuki but I thought the pain from commuting would be well over gone. No... it was a mix. The pain from my quirk had mixed with the pain from hitting the ground, that's why I was in so much pain.

He went the peg my head but instead stopped when I slapped his hand away. I couldn't move the rest of my body? That's fine! My arms feel numb so I'll just protect myself with those, and there's always possession! I can still use my quirk! "Wow, who knew Inko had raised such a beautiful boy... and to think he had all those scars and burns, he even tried to kill himself... don't worry Izuku, I'm not going to hurt you. It's me, your father. Hizashi."

I was shocked by what he said, no, not shocked. Enraged. If he thought I was so lovely where was he all my life?! I don't care if he's a villain I would have rathered been here than in that hell hole with her! I wanted to strangle him but something stopped me, he could help me. Judging by his manner and how he spoke I could tell he was a villain. If a villain wants me to stay alive then he must want something from me. "Well?"
"Hmm?"
"Oh don't play dumb, if I'm still alive then you must need something. Considering your a villain."
"...... such a smart boy. Fine, I'll tell you what I want."

I wasn't expecting him to be so lenient, so I listened closely to every word, his tone. Anything to indicate lies.

"With such a strong quirk you'd be a great villain, unstoppable. So powerful even All Might would quake, you could kill millions with such power. And I act revenge and torture victims until they drop. And if you become a villain I'll give you whatever your heart desires. Do we have a fair deal?" His voice was so relaxed that there was no way he was being truthful, but he was. He may have had no face but his voice revealed everything.

"Anything I ask?"
"Anything."
I thought about it for a moment, how many times could I use this?
"Deal. But I don't think I'd be strong enough to make the number one himself quake~!"
"We'll see, we'll see..." He stood from where he was sitting and walked to the door, I could see the doctor waiting outside. He had a needle in hand which no doubt was for me.

Bakugo POV

"KATSUKI! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs, something she hadn't done since that day. Was I in trouble..? Or did one of those kids I used to be with rat me out... no. Her voice had no malice or anger. She sounded happier than normal.

I trudged down the stairs to see a woman in a suit-ish outfit. It had a skirt and a tie which made her look more professional but her hair was really messy and she looked exhausted. "You've seemed really depressed lately so me and your father decided to go and pay for a therapist to come every other Sunday until school starts up again... how does that sound?.." I looked at her like she was insane. Nothing could fix what had happened, not even a healing quirk. He was gone and she refused to accept it. Sometimes I heard her have fake conversations with his old contact. Asking about his day or if he wanted to come over. After the calls I saw her weeping on the floor, begging to have the saint in our lives back. I couldn't lie, I wanted the exact same thing. To get him back, I would kill myself if it came down to it.