Ouch! Poor Kiri

"H-hey Shinso! Why-why did you call us here?" Kaminari shakily asked. "As much as i don't want to admit this— I need your help."

The two boys were flabbergasted by this response. Shinso? Wanted help?!

Kirishima broke the silence by asking, "Okay, what do you need help with?"

"The girls and I have a small bet going... whoever spends the most time with Izu— I mean Phantom, gets to have him as a little brother. And Kirishima I already know you have a crush on him, your not fooling anyone." Kirishima jolted at this.

"If you two help me with this then Kirishima, I won't kill you for dating my brother."

Kaminari then so rudely joined the conversation (Jk I love you Denki), "I don't think that's—"
"We'll do it!" Kirishima abruptly cut him off. "C'mon Denki! Phantom is probably an amazing person, and the girls have amazing taste so it will definitely be worth it!"

Kaminari looked like he was considering it. How could he refuse his best friend?

"Fine! How many more people to we need?"

Shinso grinned and stuck up 3 fingers. "Ugh! This will take so loooong." Kaminari dramatic laid on the floor and cried slightly. "Who else can we even get—?!"
"Dark shadow seems to love him so maybe Tokoyami?"
"Great idea Kirishima! Why don't we each find someone— not Katsuki— but someone!"
"Wait why can't we include Bakugo? He loves Phantom!"
"Phantom hates him and will never come near us if we're with him. And I despise him sooo....."

Kirishima nodded. He heard the end of their 'conversation' the day when they went to the USJ. "What? Seriously—"
"Don't question it Kaminari. I won't stop either of you hanging out with him, but don't bring him around my brother."

After their meeting he shoved the two out of his room. It was around one or two in the morning so the two were exhausted.

"Wanna crash in my room, Denki?" Kaminari smiled. "Race ya!" He then started sprinting down the hallways. When kirishima tried to catch up with him, a door slammed in his face.

"Ahh! Sorry sorry!" Phantom was bowing as an apology, considering he accidentally gave Kirishima a nosebleed.

"It's no problem!" He clutched his nose in his hand. "Doesn't even hurt!" He was lying. It hurt like a bitch. But he wouldn't tell the love of his life that.

"Oh... kay?"
"Hey uh... can we come in? I don't want Aizawa to kill us when he comes out of his room after hearing me slam into a door." Phantom nodded and opened the door completely. Kirishima grabbed Denki and ran into the room.

Kirishima was extremely flustered because of what happened earlier.

"You guys can spend the night in here. You can use the blanket I have."

Denki laid on the floor. "Don't gotta tell me twice! Thanks lil brother." He whispered the last part and instantly fell asleep. Kirishima was the only one who heard him.

Would this count towards Shinso's bet? Probably not... but oh well!

"Here!" Kirishima gave Phantom his jacket and laid down next to Kaminari. "..." Phantom was silent.

"Thanks Kiri," he blushed at the nickname. "Your a great friend."

He stopped blushing and everything was shattered.

Kiri POV

Did I just get friend-zoned? Nooooo! I can't go down like this! So unmanly for me to feel like this! He doesn't even know I like him so of course it's an act of friendship to him!

Back to 3rd person

Kirishima laid on the floor next to Kaminari. He couldn't sleep. Not in the same room as that person. But he didn't want to wake him up.

Kirishima was sure Phantom would be asleep so he stood up. "What are you doing?" Kirishima jumped back at the sudden noise. "Ahh! Why are you awake?!" He covered his head in his hands. "Insomniac. Can't sleep. You tryna get back to your room? It's only 5:00." He held his phone out for Kirishima to see.

"Wh-" Phantom put a finger over his mouth. "I don't recommend waking Denki," he took his finger away "or anyone else in the dorms." He nodded and quietly opened the door and sped out.

Phantom thought it would be good to wake up Kaminari before Aizawa sees he's in his room. He grabbed his shoulders and rapidly shook him.

"Uuughhj, I'm awake, I'm awake... stop shaking me..." He curled up back into a ball on the floor and went back to sleep. Phantom was tored of this shit and he kicked Kaminari. "Get the fuck up Kami!" Denki flew into the wall and instantly woke up. He starred at Phantom. "The hell was that for?!"
"Get out of my room before Aizawa-Sensei sees you!" Kaminari stood up and was about to protest before Aizawa swung the door open. "Kaminari Denki. Get out of my sons room. NOW!" He used his quirk to the teens and watched him run back to his dorm.

"You okay?" He ran over to check on his problem child.

"Did you really have to scare him like that?" He put his hands on his hips. "Yes. And why was he even in here?"

"He wanted to play Telephone and me and Kiri were the only people who said yes. He fell asleep in here and he was to heavy for me and Kiri to carry back to his room." Aizawa could hear the bullshit but didn't say anything. It was an obvious lie but he wouldn't push any further.