This woman is a monster

Starting today imma give the chapters real titles also this finna be short asfx

Tamako POV

I knocked on the door, one, two, three times until she answered. She looked drunk and high at the same time, she was probably depressed because of her sons death. I understand, it's must be very hard to deal with such matters. "Who the hell are you?" She looked at me with disgust. "My name is Tamako Azuki, I've come to inform you of a grave matter, it's about your son. Izuku?"
"I don't have a son."
"I know it must be very hard to deal with his death but I must tell you-"
"Are you deaf? I already told you I don't have a son, that kid was just something living in my house for free."

I was shocked by her words, I wanted to kill this woman. "Katsuki Bakugo told him to commit suicide 1 week ago exactly, he did. He was responsible for Izuku's death."
"I don't care, go waste someone else's time." This woman had the audacity to light a cigarette while saying this. I wanted to figure out what else she did so I just stood there, going through her every thought and memory until I found it. This woman was a monster and my quirk gave me the proof mentally, but I had nothing to put her in jail with. "His body went missing! Do you not care for your own son?!"
"Me was merely a maggot living in a corpse, unwanted. A useless creature. He's better off dead."

"Your a monster... You don't deserve to live."
"What're you going to do? Kill me? I'd love to see you try!" I felt as she pointed a knife at the back of my neck using her quirk.

"Well? What's it gonna be?"
"I'll leave... but I'll be telling this to Katsuki." I started running down the hall, and the knife chased me. "If you tell him I'll have your head!" I heard her screams from down the hall, but ignored them and kept running. I could go much faster, but I was in my work heels. I threw one up in the air and at the knife, and sent it towards the wall. I threw the other at her and picked up the pace; I could outrun those knifes if I ran just a little bit faster.

When I got to the door I was drenched in sweat, when Mitsuki opened the door I ran in and slammed it shut, I heard then knife slam into it. "What happened?! Are you hurt..?"
"I need you to listen to me when I say this Mitsuki, Inko Midoriya is a monster." I grabbed her shoulder while she looked confused, it made sense, I was accusing her best friend who she's know for years. "No, she's really nice. I feel horrible about what hap-"
"No, your not listening! She is a horrible woman! She hurt her own son, please you have to believe me!"
"I won't speak to you unless you drop this nonsense. She is a wonderful woman and she would never do such a thing, your only playing mind games!" I stared at her, shocked. I couldn't believe this, sure I didn't have any evidence but neither did she. And why didn't that poor boy say anything, there's people definitely cared about him... so why hide the fact that your hurting..?

"So what'll it be?"
"Can I speak to Katsuki... I'm sure he'll know..."
"Don't even try to trick him, or your never coming back here."
"Uh huh..."

I stumbled up the stairs to his room and gently knocked on the door. He looked dumbfounded when he opened it. "I thought we were done?" I walked in and closed the door, to prevent Mitsuki from hearing me. "Inko Midoriya hurt your friend, which is mainly why he killed himself. You weren't the full reason. And I know you don't believe me but-"
"I knew." I froze in place; If he knew why didn't he say anything?
"But-"
"Every time I tried to tell someone they'd turn it down as an accusation. But I didn't know how bad it was, because she never acted harsh towards him around us... I always thought it wa was because she drank a little to much or something like that..." I wanted to cry, adults denying the fact a child was abused. Katsuki tried to help him but nobody believed him. That little boy could be alive right now if it weren't for that cruel woman.

I snapped out of it when I saw tears running down his face. He held a doll in one of his hands. Such detail and craftsmanship... it wasn't professional but whoever made it was insanely talented...