Worthless being

Phantom POV

We had to get our guardians to sign something so we can go on a field trip. Pointless if you ask me, can't we just learn about it in school? Lucky me I don't have to get anyone to sign anything, Eraser already signed ours. But I don't see the point in going if I don't even deserve to be here.

"C'mon kiddo, we gotta get going soon." His voice rang from the hall. I nodded before standing up and putting the hood on my old villain outfit up. (Showed in chapter 7, Cornered)

They took off that quirk canceler but I want it back, I feel less of a menace with it.

I walked outside where Shinso, Aizawa, and Yamada were waiting. Shinso stared at me for less than a second before speaking up. "Your not wearing that." He stated. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He means your showing to much skin and he doesn't want somebody looking at you." Aizawa stated. "So? We're in a class of hero's. If anyones looking at me, wouldn't they be expelled like Mineta?" They all froze at my smartass response.

"He has a point." Yamada says. "Hizashi!" Aizawa yelped. "It's fine sho, let him wear what he wants, and if anyone looks, we'll beat their asses!" He exclaimed. I smiled.

After that me and Shinso sprinted to the car, racing for the front seat. Spoiler; I won. He never said we couldn't use our quirks.

"Ha! I win!" I jumped up and looked over to see a radiant smile plastered on his face. "Hey, why are you all smiley?" I questioned. "I've never seen you so happy! It looks good on you, Zuku."
".... Thanks Hito."

"Hey, what'cha talking about, little listeners?" Yamada asked while sneaking up on us. "GAHH!" Me and Hito jumped away from him. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He rubbed the back of his neck slowly. "So your sitting in the front, Phantom?" He asked. I nodded my head with vigor.

In the car, Hito, me, and Yamada chatted away while Aizawa sat in the back, irritated with all the noise. I thought it was quite funny at first but at a point I felt his glare and just shut up. It's the other twos funerals if they don't stop talking.

"If you two don't shut up, I will dig out your eyes and feed them to you." The irritable man glared. The other two went white before not making a sound, I saw their chests rising but didn't hear them breathing, an example of how terrifying Aizawa can be. I'm so happy I decided to shut up sooner.

"O-oh, look at that! We're here!"
"Great! Let's go!" Hito yelped before grabbing me and sprinting inside with Yamada to avoid the rath of Aizawa. I wasn't in trouble so I don't know why he grabbed me. I heard peoples footsteps, most likely teachers or student an hour early. I heard Midnight's, Cemento's, Vlad's, and Hound dog's footsteps. The other were student I didn't know.

(Authors note: Y'all strict parents don't raise we'll behaved kids, they raise psychopaths who can identify ppl by their footsteps, I didn't even have strict parent mine are just annoying and I can tell who's, who by their fucking footsteps💀)

I'm guessing older kids who were visiting classrooms to get paper or something. Hito grabbed my shoulders once we were in the classroom. "Do not piss off Aizawa anymore than that, okay? Whatever student does is screwed and we can't help them." I nodded. "So Katsuki is screwed the moment he comes inside?" I asked with a smug grin. He laughed when he let go. "Y—eah!" He struggled to get out while laughing. I heard the door open and he instantly shut up. It was most definitely Aizawa.

I headed to my seat but he stayed there, what I failed to realize is that it was Katsuki. He stood in front of my desk, ignoring Hito. "Izu-"
"Don't fucking call me that Katsuki!" I screamed at him. I wanted to rip his throat out, but I needed to be better than him. I'm not some monster going around telling people to commit suicide. "I just want to apologize..."
"Apologize for what? Nearly killing me after school almost everyday?" Mina showed up a few minutes ago, along with Yaomomo and Shoji. Hito and Mina looked like they wanted to murder Katsuki. "Yes an-"
"Oh, oh, I know! How about beating me black and blue? Or maybe burning me to test your quirk?!" He could definitely hear the animosity in my voice. Good. I want him to know that no matter what he does, he'll never be able to forgive himself for nearly killing me. "I-" I could hear he wanted to cry. Which is why I'm so happy.

"Maybe you want to apologize for telling me to kill myself?" I whispered in his ear. "What about my eye? Do you really feel sorry about that to?" I asked. His lip quivered. "Did you forget what I said, Kacchan? Izuku Midoriya is dead. And you killed him." I stepped away from him.

"Don't you remember? 'You know, if you hate that quirk so much there may be a way to change it entirely.'" I paused, I didn't want to say it, but he has to hear it. I want him to feel my pain. " 'Try taking a swan dive off the roof of the building, and pray for a better quirk in you next life.' I've always wondered, after I took that 'leap of faith', what would have happened if I didn't?" He froze. The other three starred at me, then turned to him. They looked at him like the horrible person he was.

"I kept wondering, and I've finally come to an answer. I guess I should be thanking you, really." He stared at me, then Mina started crying. "Mother must be so happy right now, considering she hated me more than dad. If I had even stayed there for another day or so, hehe... I'd be dead right now. Dying of starvation, or even blood loss. Maybe she would even go as far as killing me upfront!" I started laughing hysterically. He looked concerned.

So did the students who just entered. Hito dragged me out of the room so I would stop laughing. He pulled me into a hug, and laughs turned into muffled sobs. I honestly just wish that jump would've killed me.

"Do you want Papa to drive you home?" He asked. I heard the concern in his gentle voice. I did, more than anything I wanted to go home and cry. But I shook my head. I don't want him to stay here alone.

"Okay..." he used his sleeve to wipe my tears. I was grateful for the kind act, so I ignored Mina's screaming and cursing at Katsuki.