Cornered

I fucking love Eri

I was walking to the fake city when I spotted them. They sat on top of a building, unnoticed until I saw them. That white hair... the translucent skin... no, it's just your mind playing tricks on you, he's dead Katsuki...

Their gaze felt like it was piercing my skin. There was no way this was real... he's dead Katsuki... and you killed him.

Izuku POV

The moment I saw him I scoffed. "He really is trying to be a hero... what a pity. It won't make up for those sins, now would it?" I stood up and brushed myself off. I was glad I had something to do tonight, because I couldn't bear to watch this shit show. "I guess I should go get ready. I have things to do later." I walked along the edge of the roof, I knew full well that the cameras spotted me so I decided to play a devious trick. I stopped walking and leaned back, then I let go. I looked directly at the camera and smiled, which is the only part of my face they saw. The mask I wore covered the rest.

 The mask I wore covered the rest

(The Smexy mask)

I used my quirk to float before I hit the ground. Thankfully the only one who saw me was Midnight but her gas didn't have an affect on me, and she was to slow to catch up to me. Well- she was on the ground... I would say she's a lot faster than me if I wasn't floating.

When I got back to the base I ignored my missed calls from Toga and Hand Job screaming my name from downstairs. I had things to do. I reminded myself this all day, every single day. It kept me somewhat sane in this place, but the voices always screamed when it was quiet, maybe that's the problem... yeah, it's just in my head, it's all in my head.

I looked over and watched as the door knob disintegrated. Hand job walked in looking all crusty and pissed. He threw a tracker at me and looked at me, as if this entire mission depended on our lives. "We'll be tracking you the entire time, so if you take to long we're Dabi will come get you. Now get ready, I don't want to get in trouble because you were late." He then walked out of the room as if he didn't speak to me like I was some rodent.

I stood up and walked to the mirror, Toga had a similar one, but this one had less blood stains and wasn't covered in photos of people. She always managed to take a photo of her victims, or me. The fired blood looked nice though, a pop of color, per-say. Either way I didn't need to do anything, all I had to do was grab the tracker from the bed, I was already in my villain outfit.

 Either way I didn't need to do anything, all I had to do was grab the tracker from the bed, I was already in my villain outfit

Ignore the blue hair and red eyes. Just ignore them
(💍💍💍💍💍)

I walked out the room and low and behold, Hand job was right there. "What now Hand job?" I said with a sarcastic tone. "I told you to call me Shigaraki!" He yelled, but with his voice it sounded like a strangled horse. "Yeah, yeah. So what do you want, I don't need any directions."
"The boss wants me to accompany you."
"Father can worry about himself, I'll be fine, so go back to your littles rats nest with the rest of the vermin!" I yelled as I disappeared. Really I just went invisible and ran through the doors instead of opening them. I didn't want him to know where I was or he would disintegrate me out of rage, that was his main weakness. The good ol rage issues that, that damned dandelion had. What a pity that Hand job has them now, I was starting to forget all those stupid memories of how weak I was.

I gazed through the door of that creepy ass warehouse and stood in front of fathers dealer. He was tall, really tall. He had pure black skin with purple hair and eyes. He wore dress pants with an unbuttoned shirt. The crate next to him was what I was after though, but what I wanted was to spill some blood, I was going insane without seeing any.

"Ah yes, your either Phantom or Shigaraki? I'm guessing Phantom?" His voice was soft and gentle, alluring even. But it sounded like a trap. "Correct."
"We'll I have the goods right here, as per our deal." He pointed to the crate behind him and ushered me over. I don't know ow why but I hesitantly walked. I could sense something above me as I did, and I thought I was safe when it was gone.

"Gahh!" I fell the the ground with some type of quirk cancellation device around my neck, followed by a woman with an unusually long and sharp tongue landing on my back. She was insanely beautiful, I mean at this point I'm bi because I can't chose between men and woman🫦.

"My my, this one'll fetch such a fine price~! What do you say we give her to the boss Watcher~?" She spoke in a seductive tone. I looked at the guy she called 'Watcher', he was about to reconsider when he slapped himself. "I won't let your quirk work on me! So quit trying, Harpy!" I felt the woman lick the back of my neck with her long ass tongue. It was wet and slimy, I could feel her watch as I tried to squirm with discomfort.

(Yes. I had to do this.)

When I tried to kick her she snapped my leg, but apparently that wasn't enough for her. She stabbed a knife through my leg, and I could feel her lick the blood off my leg, she was so fucking sexy.

I created this chapter for the soul purpose to write this stuff