"Useless. Absolutely useless from the start."

"Katsuki Bakugo what the hell is wrong with you?!" Mina screamed while keeping him in a chokehold. People were trying to pull her off, it even got to the point where they needed all of Shojis arms, Ojiro's tail, and had to use Sato's quirk to even get close to prying her off. Eventually she got tired off it.

"Momo..." She muttered under her breath. "Yeah Mina?" She had concern lacing her voice. "I need you to make me a slipper."
"Why-"
"Just make me one!" She screamed. Momo made Mina a slipper, which she used to heat the ever loving Christ out of Katsuki with until Aizawa came in.

"Okay, quiet down. Make to much noise and I'll make you all fight All Might." Aizawa threatened. He was to tired for this- the same could be said for Ojiro, who was leaning on Shoji's shoulder, dozing off. Kirishima was luckily fated next to Phantom, but he kept his eyes away from him. He could feel Shinso glaring daggers and didn't want to be beaten bloody. Bakugo sat quietly next to Kaminari, who had no idea about the previous events. Mina however, had to be held down by Momo, Toru, and Tsu. She was going to kill him the moment they were alone.

About half way through the bus ride everyone cracked and started talking. It felt nice, but not for those who had an awkward conversation. Aizawa made the seating chart, and put people next to each other randomly, causing students who hardly talked, to force a conversation with the other.

Kirishima liked his seat, but it's how close Phantom was to him. Shoulder to shoulder. He didn't say a word since they got on the bus, nor did he move. Eventually Jiro 'accidentally' pushed Phantom closer to Kirishima.

She gave him a wink and resumed her conversation with Sato, who had started talking to her about sweets and how he figured out everyone's favorite food. She wanted to know for Tsu. "Sorry..." he muttered. Kirishima flushed a deep red and miserably tried to cover it. "No problem!" He quickly yelled before moving his knee a bit. "I can ask to move if you want..." Phantom looked down in shame. "N-no! I really like sitting next to you!"

Phantom smiled, which was quite noticeable. Everyone noted: classes current #1 ship, Ejiro x Phantom.

Once we got there Phantom noticed something wrong. He wanted to tell Aizawa but he couldn't, he could tell Hito, or maybe Kirishima. Then he saw it. Kurogiri had opened a portal.

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa?"
"Yes, Uraraka?"
"What's that?" She pointed towards where a few villains emerged.

A chill went down his spine and he inspected the scene. There were almost 50 villains there, and a strange creature was next to a man with hands all over him- literally.

"Shigaraki Tomura, quirk: decay," Phantom quickly said to Aizawa. "he can decay whatever he touches will all five fingers- the only exception being himself."

Sero yelped, "Mr. Aizawa!" The purple mist engulfed the students; but Iida managed to run off. The others however... weren't so lucky.

Tsu POV

This is bad! We've been separated from our classmates, and we're in the shipwreck zone. At least I'm with Phantom and Shinso, but something seems off. Like theres something under the-

"Hito!" I heard him yell. I saw a villain sneaking up behind him and threw my tongue at it. He screamed, "Disgusting, you damned brat!" He headed towards me but the boys shoved up off the shipwreck. We looked down to see dozens of villains in the water, swiftly coming towards us. I pulled them down as a way to hide. "We need a plan, kero."
"We could try to umm...."
"You can say it, Hito." Phantom tried to comfort him. "You can levitate with your quirk right?" He asked him.

"Yeah?"
"Well, Tsu could climb on your back and you and her could get back to Aizawa."
"What about you?" We both asked him. He gave us silence.

"No, no way!" He screamed. I was confused before reality hit me like a brick. "I'll fight them off so the two of you don't get targeted." I didn't want to leave him behind either but he had a point. "No, you said we'd stay together!" He argued, but Shinso walked over to me and helped me onto his back. Phantom tried to object but was quickly silenced.

"I promise I'll get back as quickly as possible." He held out his pinkie for Phantom. Phantom took it with a sorrowful look. He whispered back, "Okay..."

"Hold on tight Tsu." He said to me before jumping off the ship. I closed my eyes as tight as I could, I didn't want to look at the villains or what would happen to Shinso. I only opened one eyes to see Phantom running on air, holding me on his back tightly. Strands of his hair got in my face but the rest was tied in a tight bun.

"We'll have to swim the rest of the way, I don't know how long this tunnel is and I can't afford to overuse my quirk at this moment." I understood and said nothing as we plummeted into the deep, blue water.

We pulled our heads out of the water and swam towards where we first entered. What we saw was a horrific scene.

Nobody's POV

The Nomu was throwing Aizawa around like some toy, his elbow and knee had been decayed and he was doused in blood. The man who had apparently been the leader laughed at this. His sky blue hair clung to his face as he sweat. "Crybaby," Phantom whispered. "he couldn't even do it himself, I'm glad I got out of there." Tsu heard him say. At least he wasn't behind this.

She felt the air shift as the man sprinted towards her, he grabbed her face. "Wow Eraser... you really are something." She looked over to see her teacher with his quirk active. When she looked at Phantom she saw him getting pulled out of the water by the blue haired man. "I can't believe you! Siding with these brats? I knew you were good for nothing!" The man screamed at him.

Tsu wanted to get out of the water and scream back at him, but Phantom slapped his hand away. "And what about you, huh?! The so called 'successor of All For One'? You can't even do your missions properly! I always had to do the work for you! I'm glad I ended up here and not stuck with some man-child who can't even stand on his own two feet!" He screamed back. The man was silent before screaming,

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?! You've been worthless since day one! Calling me a man-child when you tried to kill yourself to escape from that Pomeranian and your own mother! Your useless! Absolutely useless from the start!" He screamed.

Phantom looked down yanking one of the hands off of him. "Your no exception! Killing your own family with your quirk, and wearing their hands as a prize! Father only liked you because of what your quirk could do! If you had a weak quirk like most he would have shunned you like everyone else! And what about me being worthless?! You can't do anything alone! I've always had to help you! Always! Name one time that I've let you down after you failed to do your job! Your the useless one, not me." I knew people where looking, but I only saw Aizawa starring in disbelief.

Aizawa POV

Brothers? All for one... this kid knows more than he's letting on. He may not know where the location of their hideout is, but he knows something about their master.

"I AM HERE!" I heard a voice scream from the entrance, he was always so damn loud.

Ugh, why am I so... dizzy..?

Nobody's POV

Aizawa had passed out while the Nomu threw him about carelessly.

All might- not taking note of this- had smashed the Nomu into the ground, having a horrendous crack from Aizawa's rib cage to echo through the USJ.

Skipping that bc idk what to write

They had brought all the injured students to the hospital, along with those who they couldn't get away from their injured classmates. Phantom was one of those students.

Shinso had ended up getting a major concussion and fractured his knee trying to get away from the villains in the shipwreck zone. Phantom refused to let go of him, resulting in Phantom going to the hospital with all the injured teens. Others who weren't injured were Tsu, Ayoyama, Shoto, and Katsuki. Yet they all went to the hospital for their own reasons.

Tsu for Jiro, Ayoyama helped get Tokoyami into an ambulance. Nobody saw Katsuki, though they assumed he went with Phantom and Shinso.

'You promised you'd be okay, you said we wouldn't separate!' Phantom screamed in his head. He heard a faint whisper, killing him inside everyday. 'This is your fault, you know. Why did you let him stay there? He wouldn't be injured if you hadn't made him stay, he wouldn't be injured if you weren't there, he wouldn't be injured if you never existed in the first place.' It sang.

He wanted to scream at it, tell it to leave him alone. But deep down, he knew it was right.