Hellish training

Harpy POV

I can't believe it's been a year since... the incident. Tsuzuru... where are you... please come home, we can't live like this!

Tsuzuru Yaozu
Quirk: Threads
He can summon threads to seize his opponents and control their every move. The only weakness to his quirk is that it takes his own blood to use it, meaning if he overuses his quirk he could pass out or even die of blood loss. He's been missing for a year and his parents have been looking for him ever since he disappeared.
(I could think of anything so the first thing that came to mind was RUI FROM DS)

"Hey... it's okay, we'll find him." Ayato attempted to comfort her. "It's all my fault, if I wasn't such a horrible mother maybe then he wouldn't have been taken!"

"Shhh, maybe you shouldn't go to work today?"
"No, I have a class to teach... I don't want to call in sick on the first day..."

I grabbed my keys and headed out after saying goodbye to my husband. Ayato was right... we really weren't ready to adopt a kid. Taken almost a mouth after we took him in, I should have protected him.

"Ahh! Morning Harpy!" Nemuri yelled to me from down the hall. I have a weak smile and waved, but she didn't notice.

"Shoto Todoroki."
"Here."
"Minoru Mineta?"
"He's been expelled!" Uraraka yelled out. "Oh uh... thanks for telling me, but uhh... why was he expelled on the first day..?"
"He was being a pervert." Shoji proudly stated.

"Ah we had one of those last year, her name was Shiku Waha, at least that's what I heard her name was." I was confused on why the kids were staring at me, but then I realized, "Ahh! I'm sorry I was rambling! I just haven't taught a class in a long time!" I rubbed the back of my neck in an awkward silence before continuing.

(This is really boring so I'll spare you)

"This week we are working on flexibility, some of you are really flexible, so this may be a bit easy for you, but if you aren't then I advise you don't push yourself. I'll be giving you an example of what I want you to attempt."

Nobody's POV

She bent down so long her head reached her ankles and lifted her other leg and put it to her back. "It's a bit painful I will say that." She noted. The class looked at her like she was insane. "I said you don't have to push yourselves, remember? And it's only the frost day, we have all week to work on it! And throughout the year you'll have so many new skills! Wouldn't that be fun?" She tried to bring excitement in the room but the kids were horrified at how hard this would be.

"And for the boys, I know you can't really do that because.... Well Principle Nezu brought it to my attention so I have a position on the same level if you'd like that I stead!"

She did a handstand and brought one of her legs to her head, and the other half way.

"You wanna try this instead?" Some of the boys in the class nodded and a few felt a knot in their throat. This gym class would be hell for the kids.

"Today I want to work on balance. If you can move one of your legs then could you try to finish the pose?" She pleaded. She got a few groans but mostly nods. Harpy was satisfied with it.

"Now I want you to stretch before you start so you don't strain yourselves, I wouldn't want you to get hurt on the first day, now would I?"

She saw them get down and stretch, she even saw a few of the girls doing the splits.

Momo POV

I was kinda relieved when she said there was a different pose for the boys, the one we have seems a bit to painful for them.

"You guys know how to do the splits?" Toru asked. "Huh? Why?"
"For the stretching, I figured if we do something close to our poses we should get it down in no time!" She exclaimed. I agreed with her.

"What are you girls doing?" Phantom asked, scaring the absolute shit out of me and Mina. "We're stretching, kero. Would you like to join?" Tsu asked. "Sure." He instantly got down and did the splits with us. Uraraka went white as he did so. I was shocked myself.

He kept shifting his position, which is understandable. "Pretty easy, huh? A nice and easy stretch!" Jiro said. He nodded.

(Me who can't do the splits🗿🥲)

I laughed at the fact Phantom kept squirming.

"Alright! Time for balance practice!" Mrs Yaozu exclaimed. We got up and lifted one of our legs into the air, even Phantom. "Ahh, you sure you want to do this, Phantom?" Uraraka asked.

"Yes." He said. We watched as he proceeded to do the position.

Kirishima POV

He's so fine-

Back to MOMO

"Your so flexible Phantom! How? Kero" Tsu questioned with excitement.