Search

No one's Pov:

Jake had a meeting with his family about the night before"me your mother and some guards will search for him and make sure he's safe"he spoke while preparing his Ikran"dad I don't understand why me and Neteyem cannot come he looks our age you and mom may scare him more"Lo'ak spoke out quickly causing jake to look at him sternly"he will be fine.."He said ignoring him making the boy roll his eyes"ma Jake he is right the boy may be weary of us due to me shooting him..." she said before hopping on her Ikran"fine...you teyem come BUT follow orders im and out!" He spoke as the two ran to grab their Ikranes.

_________

The ride there was quick as they landed on the beach gently as not to make noise"I smell rain..." netrity spoke seeing the sky darken Jake instructed them to be careful but not intimidating but as he looked for his two sons they were gone"those dummies.."he said before running in with his mate right behind him.meanwhile the boys were exploring the forest as the rain started to pour"Lo'ak be careful!" neteyem shouted worried for his brother getting hurt.

Bolin's Pov:

I walked to a tree to pick some fruit but stops when a blue boy falls face first onto the ground in front of me"what in the-....." the boy gets up whipping off the mud as a taller one lands beside him with his hands high"hey look were not here to harm you... okey?"the taller one said while stepping closer I hissed out before stepping back a bit"you shot me with a arrow back up!" I hissed out more causing the two to step back"okey okey we are sorry that was our mom ok we-"my ear twitches as I see huge flying objects speed over the forest"huh.....?"I said softly not noticing the two boys had already left.

I returned home to explain to my mother about what I saw"that is not our problem not our battle"she said coldly while eating"was it colorful?..."Azula said with curious eyes I smile"it was huge and there were more then one!" I laughed out making her giggle" you smile when it could be danger?.." we both stop and look down quietly"did you get the fruit?..."She spoke again making me shake my head in response"well go get them"she shoved the basket back into my hands and shooed me away. I groan in frustration before walking into the rainy forest to get fruit.

________

As I got to a opening I smelled flames in the distance from the other forest not far from ours"fire?...." I spoke gently while holding the basket I almost lose my balance as random creatures run and fly from the forest in fear.as the smoke gets stronger I run back home to my mother and hand her the basket without saying another thing further.