Its going down

Bolins POV:

Since yesterday i was scolded to take light training and to stay out of the water and work on simpler things for the rest of the day. So soon after training i watched kiri and Azula stare mindlessly at the sand under the water while clinging to each other joyfully."ah there is the freak and hybrids" a unfamiliar voice spoke while approaching i stood up quickly to see Aoung and his friends smirking maliciously at us"why....are you with them?"I look at aoung with confusion as kiri and Azula rise from the water."i mean you all are freaks of nature...its only natural you party with each other" aoung says while laughing historically with his friends my ears flatten down with disappointment as i pull the girls away from them"Hey wait wait Big hips" i yelp out when i feel a hard yank on my tail causing me to crash back into the chest of one of the men.

My eyes dart up to him and i pull away quickly while hissing softly"whoah there your just so.....Freaky"he giggled while reaching to grab my tail once more Kiri stepped in guarding us"Leave him alone asaholes!"She hissed out slapping their hands back from hers"Your little fige fingers and tail are so tiny how can you even swim?"Aoung laughs out before staring at me with a scary expression"say...Bolin you still like me right?"He says while yanking me into his chest and laughing softly through his mouth.I shove him back and slap him across the face hard"You are scum!" i hiss out before hearing footsteps walk to us in a fast pace"HEY fishlips!" Lo'ak shoves Aoung back"Leave them alone" Aoung rubbed his cheek before glaring at me with pure anger.I turned my head while trembling in pure fear from his gaze"hey your arm and tail are bruised...."Azula spoke with annoyance i just shook it off beforr being lifted into the air quickly"HEY!" i hear Lo'ak yell as im lifted up.

I panicked as i was slammed into the sand with intense force causing me to cough alot"you wanna slap me again...hybrid?..."Aoung bends down to me with a emotionless expression as i Groaned and coughed in pain"YOU JERK HES HEALING!"Azula rushed to me and made sure no wound was open but was pulled back and shoved by one of the boys"Stay out of it princess"the boy said with a sly smirk i sat up groaning and threw a ston at Aoungs back causing him to fall and yell a quick shout of pain i smirked before being tackled to the ground once more"BOLIN" Neteyam yelled before jumping in with Lo'ak"OW MY EAR LET GOOO" Aoung yelled as Lo'ak yanked and pulled on anything that was on his body. kiri and Azula just watched while trying to hide their amusement of the whole scean.

_______________

After the fight was finally cooled down me Neteyam and lo'ak was standing in front of our parents"the cheifs son.....of ALL people him?!" My mother yelled hissing a bit"he was bullying me Azula and kiri i wasn't gonna let him just do whatever he wants" I step back a bit as she storms up to me"are you that....soft that a few words....hurt you?" she spoke coldly and i only lowered my head to hide my tears"No ma'am....it wont ever happen again..." i spoke out quickly trying to not make my emotions known"You will go and apologize to that boy there....Do you understand?...." I nod in response before walking out quickly and not looking back.