The leave

No one's Pov

Azula and Bolin was forced to stay behind with their mother during the ceremony she believed that since they aren't truly a part of the clan they do not have the privilege to attend the ceremony.Bolin just made light blue or colorful loin cloths for himself due to his mother not allowing him to move as much"don't stress your hands doing that mess...your still healing"she spoke quickly while packing their things with Azula"i am fine mother i dont even have the bandages anymore"he responded with a annoyed tone.

"Do not get snappy... Bolin and what have I said about that word"she stopped and stared at him"I don't understand why we cannot call you that"He said while continuing to work on the cloths she flickered her tail in response"We are packed up ma'am...you should make sure you got everything..."Azula spoke quickly while staring at her mother"Fine"She said before walking to their hut to check for any left supply. Azula glared at Bolin as he put his new Accessories and cloths into his bag"do not look at me like that..."He said while stretching and then crossing his arms"one day you will give her a heart attack"She spoke before going to find Kiri.

___________

After the ceremony Jake and his family were vaguely quiet and was quick to pack their things"Teyem...?"Bolin asked while looking up at him with worried eyes but was rejected when he turned his gaze and hurried onto his Ikrane silently"Bolin you ride with Neteyem Azula your with Kiri  and...jinroa you with Me"he said in a tired tone as he hopped onto his ikrane"alright..."She said quietly while getting on the back.Bolin got on with Neteyem but avoided close contact due to him making a low noise of discomfort Everytime he touched him"After you my lady"Azula said flirtatiously causing Kiri to crack a small giggle"thank you gorgeous..."Kiri said seductively and got on quick"don't start up a challenge you wont win"Azula said whike clinging to her tightly.

Jake held his Ikrane tightly"we're off"was his last words before all of them took off into the sky Neteyem looked back one last time displeased for the role that was snatched away from him.Bolin on the other hand saw his old home and didn't look away not once"Bolin...you good kid?"jake says looking back at the dazed boy"yes.....just....nvm"he lowered his head and shruged it off as nothing.hours go by while flying and Azula notices Bolins shift in mood"psst!"she wishpers trying to catch his attention he raises his head in response and sees her lift her hands"why do you look so gloomy?" She signs to him worried. He sighs before lifting his hands"just homesick..." he responded before looking away quickly ending the conversation"Let him relax...he's just overwhelmed by everything"Kiri said rubbing Azulas hip to ease her stress.

"Your right...after all we have a long way ahead of us"Azula said before resting her her on her back and falling asleep.