New feelings

Bolins Pov:

Its been a while since we started living with jake and his clan i enjoy the new faces and the new things i get to explore with neteyam especially the techniques we share with each other" Neteyam try...shooting like this" i gently lift his arms and press his chest in a bit while faceing the target"try twisting your hand...last minute to get a spin effect...."I say before catching his gaze once more freezing in place as if im trapped in a trance.As we stare at each other in silence he lowers his bow and lifts my face to better look at me"Your eyes are yellow.....but your....appearance.."he steps closer to my face causing my breath to hitch while his speeds up" Neteyam...." i wishper out faintly before hearing our names be called.I quickly pulled away before hoping onto his ikane back to the base to find our parents.

Once we arrived i was met with my mothers angry face"where were you!"she yelled storming up to me fumming"w-we were practicing our different techniques and having fun-" i was cut off with a loud hiss"Fun...we are in danger we cannot have fun!"My ears flatten as i look away with anger"Hey we were just having fun..."Neteyam spoke getting closer to comfort me"just...-Bolin go to the hut" my ears go up in disbelief"But mom!"I shouted out only to be shut down again"it is ma'am and go to the Hut!"she spoke once more before leaving me alone.I sighed out before feeling a tight grip on my waist"You did nothig wrong....and your techniques are fantastic" neteyam spoke with a smile i giggled before trying to pull only to fail"Neteyem-" as i spoke he pulled me close and wishpered into my ear"Meet me at the same place after Eclipse" he spoke before letting go and following his father.Leaving me shocked as i walked to my hut to relax.

I layed down looking out the hut to see everything before two unidentified legs blocked my view"you look funny..."I looked at the boy with pure confusion before twitching my nose in disgust"What are you...."i spoke while standing and circling the strange boy"im spider?-!?"i hissed at him mid sentence causing him too step back a bit"you smell gross....what are you" spider rolled his eyes before leaving the hut with annoyance.

_________

A hour past Eclipse and I was on my direhorse to the same meetup spot from eailer to find neteyem but as I Arrived my eyes light up with the light the plaints and creatures created from the night sky and darken area.I got off and felt the plants with a smile on my face before my eyes met with A glowing Neteyem" neteyem your...-" he stepped closer"glowing?....yea....I am"He spoke gently lifting my hands to show my glowing spots my eyes light up with a smile"your beautiful....."My eyes dart up to him quickly trying figure out if i heard him right"Teyem.....please"i turn away quickly blushing"dont say odd stuff..."I said feeling him lean against me with a smile"im not lying..."he stared at me gently before looking at the stars.