Corporation

No one's Pov:

Bolin was making a new top for his sister who was feeling a bit sad after finding her direhorse dead on the shore.It had been raining all day and her sadness only made it gloomier"she is being a bit to dramatic" his mother spoke while making arrows under a huge leaf"not if it is something you raised and grew to love..."Bolin spoke while glaring at his mother with anger the woman paused and turned her attention to the boy"your being pitiful.."She said daring him to make a response"I wonder where we got that trait.."He said while not breaking eye contact.

His mother threw the basket at him"go get fruit for govu juice..." the boy sighed before getting up and walking out into the rainy and damped Forest with annoyance.He picked the fruit while mumbling until he heard a snap behind him catching his full attention"Don't move"the boy turned not understanding the language the being spoke"I said don't move!"the man repeated Bolin stared at him with confusion and pure fear from not understanding why the navi wore odd cover ups"he can't understand you"the boy turned his attention to the taller man.

He picked the fruit while mumbling until he heard a snap behind him catching his full attention"Don't move"the boy turned not understanding the language the being spoke"I said don't move!"the man repeated Bolin stared at him with confusion and pur...

Bolin stepped back in fear from the aura the man gave off"dont go wetting yourself kid we just want your corporation..."Bolin shook his head in confusion still not understanding the language they were speaking.The man got on one knee and put a hand on his shoulder"we only want you to corporate.." the boy stared at him before nodding quickly"The kids eyes are different...he doesn't look like a normal navi" one of the men spoke looking at his bright yellow eyes"who....are you..." the man stood to his feet while sighing"Bolin Duck!" A voice shouted out quickly putting the men in confusion before arrows came flying at them with full speed giving the boy a chance to run.
Bolin ran quickly as odd sounds of the weapons echoed but he didn't look back as to not get harmed by one.

___________

After arriving back to the hut safely he waited for his mother to return as his sister slept soundly amongst the fire."are you alright?...."a voice spoke out making him stand quick"mom-"she glared at him quickly while limping to the fire"ma'am...are you alright?"he asked with worry she shook him off while snapping her arm back into place"we stay low until safe" he nodded before hearing another snap.Bolin guarded his wounded mother while hissing out"wait wait we are here to talk" Jake appears from the trees making the boy roll his eyes in frustration"can we please have...your corporation to come with us...to a safer place" he spoke out while getting down to prove he ment no harm"I'm listening..." his mother spoke earning a relived smile from the man.