convincing?

Bolin's POV:

I made baskets while sitting in the shallow parts of the water.My ear twitches as I see Kiri whispering to Aoung and Neteyem before approaching me with them hesitantly"Hey bolin I got a request..."She said while sitting next to me anxious.I tilt my head and glare at the boys"Why are they here Kiri"I ask with Caution Kiri lowers head before speaking again"We would like for you to come visit the spirit tree with us!"she yelled trying to sound joyful.My expression changes quickly as I hear the words come out her mouth."ARE YOU CRAZY?!..KIRI DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO AZULA?!"i yell in anger.

Kiri stands up to try and calm me down"Bolin listen let me explain!"Kiri shouts Bolin turns his gaze to Aoung and Neteyem and scoffs while hissing lowly the two boys approach closer but with caution"listen Boly we just wanna show you something as beautiful as you"Neteyem mutters"Oh shut sappy bull your spitting..."I hissed out before turning away"Listen Bolin Azula said she would like you to just see it once since you won't be able to swim after Norman arrives"Kiri says with desperation.I
sigh before looking at Neteyem"you try any funny business and I'll the next I get violent I'll use one of those pretty spears^^"I say while standing and begin to follow Kiri to the illus.

_________________

After getting on we quickly swam to the spirit tree and Aoung held me close as he dove in.I roll my eyes and hold onto him tightly to not sink.once we arrived my eyes light up at the sight of the tree.I glare at Aoung after noticing him smile at me softly.I swim off carefully and lean on the tree Aoung caught my attention and signed to me"You take your que and connect to one of the strands you'll be fine we're here.."He signs with a comforting smile.I Look away and connect my que only to wake up in our old home i sit up and blink many times before standing"wha..."a Huge smile came across my face as i ran around smelling all of the familiar scents. And areas I roll on the grass and giggle while looking into the lake I used to swim in"brings back memories doesn't it"I turn to the voice and my ears flatten in surprise"D-...Dad"I mutter while breathing heavily.

He kneels down to me and smiles"You resemble your mother so so....much....."He spoke softly getting fully into the light revealing his whole body and appearance.

"He spoke softly getting fully into the light revealing his whole body and appearance

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Why are u....here" I say quietly while hugging him tightly"the tree let's you speak to the ones we've lost....and since i lost..you your sister...and your mother...I'm quite lonely.."He wishpers quietly caressing my wounds"you were...shot...but wont heal... correct....?"He ask curiously.I node in response before sitting back in front of him"Norman is gonna fix me...I think"i mutter before looking at him to see him gaze at me with thin pupils"...ever dreamed to see me hunt.....again?.....and play with you"He said soothingly i smile softly"ofc pa...but ill get that again one d-"I twitch lightly before looking at his hand pierce into a bullet wound"But if...your day was today....you would be little again...and with me..."He began to jab his fingers deeper into the wound causing me to scream out."DAD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"i kick him back before running away not knowing how to wake up from this nightmare.