healing

Azula's Pov:

I woke up in my own new merui I looked around confused and tilted my head after seeing the cute decorations and food that was left for me"Aww...Kiri"i got dressed after eating. I looked around anxiously hoping to catch kiri.My face lit up with joy before I ran to her"KIRI!!"I screamed before being lifted in the air by Tonnawri and gently put back into my merui"Your healing...you need to rest"He said before preparing to leave"was my dad... really...fragile to you..."I said randomly while lookimg at him anxiously"He....was a brave man...and my best friend.."he puts a odd but beautiful head piece on me before patting my hair"its truly an honer to meet his children...he was a great warrior-.....ill get your mate for you"He said quickly before rushing out the merui.

I blinked rapidly"EH NO WERE-"I sighed and hid my face as I heard foot steps approach quickly"Zula!"Kiri yells before holding me into her arms tightly and kissing my face hundreds of times.I giggled and rested on her neck"Ma'Zula.....you worried me"Kiri wishpers into my ears while stroking my back. I melt under her touch and make her fall to the floor with me."Pft your to reckless you must be gentle with your body"Kiri says while stroking my cheek"I hear there's others like paktyon visiting soon..."I mumble out and began to think back on Bolin"Bolin is fine...his wounds aren't healing properly...my dad called Norman in to see the problem-"I sit up quickly "you said he was fine...what do you mean not healing properly".

Kiri sits up and sits me back down"it's nothing major it's just causing him slight pains due to it not healing the right way it can be fixed"I layed back with her and sigh"maybe Bolin needs to see the spirit tree-"Kiri sat up in shock"After what it did to you...he's still healing what if somthing happens!?"Kiri says in a low tone"i got a chance to speak to my father....ive never met the man...he has...he knew him for least a year....if he saw him i could get my answers....please"I say with a pleading tone.kiri sighs and kisses me deeply before holding my face"only for you... I'll have to take all the boys....to prepare for anything that could happen..."Kiri says with a uncertain tone I hold her close."just don't let him get hurt....if he can't do it...it's fine"I mutter before watching her run out and call the boys.I dozed off quickly and fell asleep before I could see them leave.