Accepted?.....

No one's POV:

Bolin waited outside the merui for Lo'ak so they both could apologize to Aoung"whatever!...."Lo'ak said walking out and leaned next to bolin while sighing"your not hurt...right?"Lo'ak asked while examining Bolin once more"I'm okey Lo'ak don't worry"Bolin said while walking with him down to where Aoung was"do we really have too?..."Bolin giggled at Lo'aks complaint before getting on the back of his ilu.

As Lo'ak road his Ilu out he noticed Aoung and one of his friends so he immediately swam up to them"hey..."Aoung glared before shifting his eyes to Bolin who avoided eye contact"let me have him for a sec" Aoung says quick before grabbing Bolin up and swimming off at full speed"LO'AK"Bolin yelled but Lo'ak was stopped by Aoungs friends who all blocked him.Aoung set Bolin down gently and smirked"Your cute when your mad...ya know"Aoung said only getting a hiss of a response he sighed and gripped his hands"look bolin..."Bolin pulled away"dont...bolin me...you hurt..me...I thought you were kind i was definitely misled"Bolin said sternly while getting ready to swim back.

Aoung grabs Bolin and holds him close"I really....enjoy seeing you..." Aoung said soflty Bolin scoffed before pulling away quickly with a hurt expression"you...hit me all to show off for your...Stupid friends!"Bolin yells with a hurt tone.His ears flatten as he turns away"you...teyem....your both...hurting me...here...this are emotions i am not used to...and they hurt"Bolins cheeks became drenched in tears as he got into the water quickly"Bolin wait listen please!"Aoung spoke once more hoping for him to stay"if this is what its like to...have friends....i no longer wish for you two to be apart of my life..."Bolin dives deeply and swims away as Eclipse rose up"BOLIN" Aoungs voice became a blur as He swam futher out to sea.

____________

After swiming for hours Bolin realized he was lost and how dark it was getting"curses..."He wishpered before feeling a sense of fear wash over him he quickly lookee under water only to be met with a large unkown creature"NO!!" Bolin screamed.He swam in the other direction quickly before being Yanked under and thrown into rocks he hissed out before swiming from it once more.The creature sped up not losing sight of bolin who was bleeding rapidly from his wounds that had reopened from the impact.After a few seconds Bolin grew weak and began to drift with the current The creature took th4 chance to attack but was knocked against rocks by a even larger creature.Bolin took the chance to swim up for air and coughed up some blood" ah...Azula is going to end me..." he said while trying control his breathing he saw the creature again before losing consciousness"Thank u..."He mumbled before slowly sinking into the deepest parts of the sea.