Look what you've done...

Azulas POV:

I glared at Lo'ak Aoung and his friends furiously while whipping my tail"I tried to stop them-" i hiss loudly while glaring at Lo'ak with angry eyes"Zula hun...im sure hes fine hes strong is he not?..."Kiri said holding me from behind and rubbing my hair gently"He is no fighter......and he is soft...i knew apologizing was a bad idea bad  idea only!" i pull away and look out to the adults and older navi waiting for the search party to return"Zu..."kiri spoke once more i hissed lowly while hugging myself"this is what mother warned us of we should have never left the rainforest!"i bend down crying."ZULA!" kiri rushes to me and holds me in her arms tight as i cried softly" shh hes gonna be okey....he has to be"She spoke sweet nothings into my ear my tears were stopped as i heard a horn and people begane to get noisy"BOLIN!!" i shout before runningnto the shore with the others.

My ears drop as i see Bolin in a temporary bandage and hurt expression"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" my mother yelled while hoping down to him"Mother...i" she hissed loudly"Why must you be so Foolish like your father!"she plucked his nose roughly"Ow m-mom...im sorry" Bolin spoke softly the pain in his voice almost brought me into more tears."This is how your father perished...WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WITH EWYA TOO?!" She shouted before storming off to her merui i looked at Bolin"Bol...."I said softly he walked up to me and gave me a head pat"I need to go get fixed up....ill be fine" he walked away quietly not making any eyecontact with Neteyam or Aoung.Thats when my blood boiled as i yanked them both to a isolated area in the woods and throwing them onto the ground"Hey what gives!" neteyam yelled before noticing my expression"Your fault..YOUR FAULT ONLY!" i yelled trying to stop the tears"whoah how is this my fault?..."Neteyam tilted his head as Aoung stayed silent"Look at what you've done....he likes being around you...and yet you've both hurt him....HOW COULD YOU"i hiss again gripping my Blade"WHOAH WHOAH"Aoung yells backinh up with his hands high.

"Look you need to calm down..."Neteyam spoke"You know nothing he doesn't understand his feelings or friendships OR ANYTHING WITH OTHER NAVI"i shout out while crying angrily"Your hurting him...hes feeling betrayal and heartbreak and its to much for him...STAY AWAY" my eyes go lifeless as i stare at them"what?..."They both say while their ears flatten down"I want you to stay the hell...away from my brother....if i see you near him...ill kill you...." i say coldly"Hey Azula...listen" Neteyam trier to speak once more"I SAID STAY AWAY OR I KILL YOU" they both backed up and nodded in agreement"He will find new friends...better friends..you will be nothing but strangers" i Hiss beforr walking away and leaving them alone in the woods.

I quickly rush to hide as i see bolin speaking to the chief"Im glad your alright...." the man said while rubbing Bolins head"Me too" bolin giggled with pure bliss before waving goodbye and returning to his merui"I will find you better friends...."I mumble to myself"what do u mean" i jump as i see kiri fall back with pure laughter"HAH your face!"she sighed as she held me close and kissed my cheek"your brother is hurting mine..." i say before resting on her chest"Want me to beat him up?" she said while stroking my hair"no need i handled it"She smiled before leading me to the family merui"Neteyem could you grab bolin for me he should eat" my mother spoke making my blood boil"uh...sure" before he could stand i hissed out at him "ill go get him...ma'am...he is still sad" i looked to my mother who gave me approval nod"ill be back" i say before glaring at Neteyam as i left to go fetch Bolin.