love at first sight

Azula's Pov:

I was laying in the forest listening to the sounds while the wind blew my hair.I calmly swayed my head to the sounds and noise that surrounded me making me smile a little.I laid back and sighed but my peace was disturbed as I felt eyes on me I sat up quick to find them.And then my eyes landed on Kiri she was staring with a face of admiration"um....hi"I spoke gently causing her to flinch.i raise my hand to her slowly inviting her to join me in the grass she hesitated before walking closer and sitting by my side.

I smile more at her before laying back once more and listening to the sounds of Pandora and it's beautiful creatures"your.....very beautiful"Kiri said while nervously looking down.I looked at her with a grin"your beautiful too"i say while turning to lay on my stomach"so beautiful in fact i think I might go crazy"i giggle after she made a shocked expression.She soon giggled as well and layed back facing me with a loving smile"so....your appearance?"She said sounding like she was afraid to ask"Idk...mom never mentions her past"i say with a long sigh while feeling myself grow tired.Kiri spoke to me calmly about different things as I slowly dozed off into a sleep not worried of the location.

_____________

After few hours I snap awake after hearing Kiri say my name many times"come on Azula"she spoke out so softly it caused my heart skip a beat for a split second as I sat up slowly"this is my friend spider"She pointed to a naked creature that was next to her"what the heck is that"i say while lifting the creature from the ground and holding him by one leg"Hey!?"spider yelled out squirming"it speaks to....how smart are these ugly things"I lifted him up right and tilted my head as Kiri tried to hold back her laughs"Kiri!!"the creature yelled again causing my ears to twitch to the level of volume of his voice.

I held him in one hand while looking to Kiri"this is your friend....is he a pet?"I asked earning a laugh from her"no Azula he's not a pet he's my friend he's just a sky person" she said while standing and grabbing him from me carefully"sky person....odd species" I mentioned while stretching"do you wanna come with us me and lo'ak was gonna go explore"spider spoke looking at them Kiri looked in hesitation at first"sounds fun!"I screamed while wrapping an arm around Kiri who smiled kindly"Count us in" she said while putting spider down"Alright then let's go".