Chapter 5 - Giovanni

I was here for a job. Retrieve Alessandro's son and that's it. But she was making it hard to stay focused. Everything about her was making me want to know more.

She was without a doubt stunning. She had flawless brown skin that appeared smooth and clear. Beautiful eyes that were just the right amount of dark, like black coffee, perfect eyebrows, a perfect button nose, and big, plump lips. I was unable to look away from her, but I could avert my gaze to examine her figure.

She had long, lean legs and slender arms that appeared to be a set. Thick thighs that virtually served as a teaser of what to expect when she turned around. Her pudge could be seen through her skirt. Naturally, when she left our table, my gaze was drawn to her ass.

I was even more attracted to her when I saw how she handled those lene. My interest was piqued because I knew that her coming to us voluntarily was utterly out of the question. (Hyena's)

She returned back to our table with our drinks.

"Sorry for the wait, they was a problem with the machine." She smiles brightly.

Another thing to add to the list of why I want her. Her teeth were perfect and very white, small but not to the point where it was off putting.

"Don't worry about it amore, no rush." I say with a smirk on my face. She just stood there eyeing me. I could tell that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

"Such nice eyes." She whispers in disbelief. My eyes widen shocked that the words actually left her mouth.

"Thank you baby, you as well." Shock was evidently taken place on her gorgeous face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud that was stupid, I'm so- forget it. Just ignore what I said." She rushes all out in one breath. She goes to leave, but swiftly turns back around.

"Thank you. For the compliment, you know about my eyes, that yo-. Yeah okay." The stumbling over the words would've been annoying from anyone else, but love that I made her nervous.

I laugh and shake my head. I watch as she walks away again. What I would give to have my head between those thighs, I want them to completely suffocate me. The feelings of them shaking out sheer plea-. My thoughts are caught off by vibrations in my pocket.

I remove my phone to see Alessandro name appear on my screen. I get up and walk outside out of fear of anyone hearing.

"What is it." I get straight to the point.

"Did you find her? Is there any confirmation that he's there?"

"I found her, but haven't seen the kid yet."

"Don't say the kid asshole!"

"Sorry Ale. I don't see him anywhere."

"Okay. Once you see him text me." He sounded extremely stressed and worried.

"Will do. Don't worry Ale, you'll get him back okay." I try to reassure him.

I hang up and make my way back inside. I see her breathtaking smile directed towards the guys. All of them looked like fucking idiots. Sitting with their dicks in their hands. I get closer to the table until I'm standing behind the goddess.

Her smell wrapped around my head and made me loose all senses. She smelled of coco butter and vanilla. It was so poignant, but not overbearing. I clear my throat to make my presence known to her and the men.

She jumps at my sudden appearance and promptly turns around. I look down at her seeing that I'm 6'3 and she looked around 5'7.

"SHIT! You scared me" she yells at first then quiets down.

Im too close.

You're loosing it Giovanni.

Stay focused.

Why does she smell so fucking good?

So pretty.

What's wrong with me?

Look away dumbass!

"MOMMY"

We both snap our heads directly to the sound.