Chapter 27 - Zariah

It's finally the day of the party and truthfully I was unbearably nervous. I had forgiven Giovanni yesterday morning and then spent the rest of the day getting my nails and small things done for tonight.

So many different people filled the house showing different options to both Giovanni and Alessandro as if I'm not the one wearing the choices they made. After they both took almost 2 hours to choose a hairstyle I decided on a slick back pony with curled ends and a singular bang.

They were able to chose a nail choice with a swiftness at least; a simple coffin shaped nail with white tips and a silver lining

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror mentally preparing myself for the long awaited arrival of the hair people

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror mentally preparing myself for the long awaited arrival of the hair people. I had to explain to everyone that I couldn't possibly do my hair and then shower the next day, so we agreed on doing it today instead. My nails were done yesterday and my dress hung on the closet doors after it being steamed.

I walk out of the bathroom and check on Tino to make sure he was still safe on the bed, it was quite large and high so every time I've left him my heart worried with concern. I usually put a pillow fort around him even though he could probably just throw them off.

"You okay sweet boy." I ask while walking towards him. He crawls to me and wraps his tiny arms around my waist placing his chin on my stomach and looking up at me with his big green eyes. Each time I take a closer look at him the more I only see Alessandro; it's almost as if Kiyana has completely disappeared in him.

"I okay mommy!" He beams with his what I call piano teeth. I smile to myself and kiss him right on top of his button nose.

"That's good." Our conversation is cut short by a knock on the door.

"Zariah they're here." Alessandro quickly announces before I hear his footsteps retreat.

I quickly run into the closet to put on some shorts and a T-shirt and speed lotion. I grab Tino off the bed swinging him in one arm and using the other to pick up my phone that he was using to watch SpongeBob. We rush down the stairs, I look over to Tino to see him bouncing up and down in my arm and I can't help but laugh.