Chapter 14 - Giovanni

I smile to myself while shutting her door. Everything about her was exactly what I wanted in a woman.

Strong, brave, confident, protective and undoubtedly gorgeous.

Something came over me in that room. I was only supposed to send someone to ask her if she found everything okay, but every time I hear her name I lose all control.

I want to constantly be near her, touch her and breathe her in. I thought that was all out the window, but after tonight maybe I was wrong.

I make my way down the stairs to Ale's office where he was standing smoking a cigar while looking through some papers.

"Did you really think that was the way to go about it?"  I say while making my self comfortable in the chair in front of the desk.

"Yes." He deadpans. 

"You made her cry for an hour. You know for a fact that you could've been nicer than that." I say with anger becoming more apparent in my voice.

He makes his way over to where I was and sat down on the desk directly in front of me.

"Listen to me Giovanni cause I'll only say this once. I don't give a flying fuck if you want to get your dick wet in this girl, but if it clouds your judgment or messes up my plans I will kill her. Fuck 100 girls if you need to, but drop this little obsession now."

He spits in my face.

Maybe he was right. It wasn't like me to get caught up like this, a quick fuck might be what I needed to get my mind off of her.

"Understood boss man. I won't mess up so don't worry." I get up to make my way out, but stop.

"But Ale if you think getting her to fear you is the way, you're dead wrong. You'll make Antonio hate you. Trust me I know."

He remains silent.

"You want your kid and revenge on Kiyana, get her to trust you."

With that I leave and make my way outside.

I look up to the window of the room she's in and see the lights are turned off.

Get a grip Giovanni, you can't make another mistake.

I look away and reach my car.

I get in and drive off.