Chapter 23 - Zariah

I can't believe I did that.

What were you thinking girl?

I repeat to myself as I head down the stairs. It's the next morning because I listened to what he said, cleaned myself up and refused to leave my room out of sheer embarrassment.

I had zero idea that I could be so freaky. I should've pushed him off immediately, but instead I played into it.

I had woken up Tino and earlier than usual since I knew Giovanni would be in the kitchen. Whatever he wanted to say he couldn't possibly in front of a child.

"Mommy are you mad at me?" I'm snapped out of my spiral from the meek voice.

I turn my head to him and shake it before I let the words flow out of my lips.

"Of course not baby. Why on earth would you think that?"

He shrugs his shoulders before stating the reason.

"You don't talk to me all day." I can see the slight shimmer of tears that has settled in his eyes just waiting to escape.

How could I be so stupid. I hadn't even noticed that I ignored him last night and all of this morning. My mind had been completely overtaken by the events of last night.

All the years before this I had never sought out or received any type of pleasure since I have only been focused on providing and loving Tino. Maybe it has affected me more than I had believed because I didn't feel guilty till now. In disbelief of that I did it, yes. Guilty, no.

"I didn't mean to ignore you baby, mommy was just distracted with something else. I promise mommy is not mad at you. I love you, okay?" I say putting him down on the floor and taking his hand into mine.

"Okay mommy." He says looking up at me with a small smile.

We continue our trip to the kitchen where surprise Giovanni is sitting with his back towards us watching something on his phone and eating. Before I could figure out what I would say to him since he hadn't noticed our presence yet, big mouth Tino yells on the top of his lungs.

"GOOD MORNING!" He giggles after finishing his dramatic entrance.

Giovanni whips his body around in the stool with wide eyes and a mouth full of fruit. He looks down immediately to Tino and a small smiles takes the place of shock. He swallows the remains of what settled in his mouth before getting up and walking over to us.

"Good morning bel ragazzo." He utters while descending to pick him up with a slight toss to perfectly position him in his arms.

(Beautiful boy)

I stand there frozen. Is he going to ignore me? I knew it was a mistake. He got what he wanted and now he's done with me. You know what it's for the best. I feel so stupid.

I knew I was being a drama queen, but he still hadn't acknowledged me. I continue to watch the interaction between him and Tino as he whispers something in his ear and he begin to laugh hysterically which in turn made Giovanni laugh too.

The laughing died down, but they were still looking at each other. I walked away taking the hint, but before I could get far enough I'm pulled around by my arm and smashed into a pair of very soft lips. Before I could protest my body began to weigh itself down feeling heavy yet light all together. I no longer knew where I was and my eyes had fluttered closed. Breath had become a second option as his lips were my first priority, he made me feel loved, safe and comfortable just by one kiss. it was different from the one last night, it didn't feel hungry and urgent just warm. It went on for a while until we were pulled out of our hypnotic state.

"Ewwww!!!" Tino says while kicking his legs trying to free himself from Giovanni's hold.

He pulls back and rests his forehead against mine as we both try to steady back our breaths. I look up to him through my eyelashes, but his eyes were closed and he was simply smiling to himself.

I move first since we stood there for quite a while.

"Good morning." The voice I use almost unexpectedly meek and quiet.

"Good morning beautiful." And with that we both continue towards the island. Giovanni sets down Tino beside the chair he was previously sitting in before retaking his seat. I turn my back to inspect the fridge in hopes to find something easy to make.

I hear the sudden sounds of SpongeBob and turn to find Giovanni had put it on for what seemed to be both of them since he was watching just as intensely as Tino.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Good. I feel fine, it wasn't a lot of- you know. I'm good. How are you feeling?" I scramble out like a fucking idiot. Like get it together. You did this shit at the restaurant too.

"I feel great. I was asking about your toe by the way, but good to know down there feels good too." He whispers the last part with the same shit eating grin I'd seen before.

My mouth simply mouths oh at the realization that I was still injured. I turn around rapidly due to yet another moment of humiliation and I hear him chuckling at my behaviour.

"So when do you want to go shopping?" He picks up a conversation once again.

"Shopping for what?" I answer back without taking my head from out of the refrigerator.

"The party. You agreed to be my date last night. Very eagerly if you ask me." I could see his smugness with just my ears. I now face him putting the milk id found on the counter and pulling him closer to me.

"First of all that wasn't a real answer since there was manipulation involved and I wasn't eager to be your date ass face, I was eager for something else. And lastly of course that's the only reason you did it because you knew there was no way in hell that I would say yes any other way." I push him back after I finish and go to grab two bowls.

He gets up from his seat and walks behind me. I go to see him, but his front is pressed against my back. I feel the heat from his mouth hover my ear before he speaks.

"First things first my love, it was a real answer I asked you twice and you said yes twice, secondly I'm glad I brought you immense amount of pleasure that you were eager to receive and finally it only came to me after my fingers had already been inside of you. I didn't need sex to convince you it just happened to be used this time. And if you feel like you didn't get enough from what I gave you in the car trust me baby I'll be more than happy to make you feel good again." He finishes with 2 wet kisses to my neck.

I shudder and softly moan from the feeling and the warmth from before had now faded as his steps doing further away.

I exhale the breath I was holding in as he spoke and finish pouring the cereal and milk into the bowls. My hands were shaking not from nerves, but excitement. I take the phone from Tino's hands and place the bowl in front of him instead. I pass the phone back to Giovanni who was sitting once again. I make my way around the counter to the side with the chairs to also sit and eat.

"There's a seat right here sweetheart." I look over to see him pointing to his lap and smiling. I roll my eyes and sit on the other side of Tino.

"Today." They both look at me confused.

"I can go shopping today." I see him smile and nod his head through my peripheral.

"But Tino has to come." I finish by putting my spoon in my mouth.

"Yayyyyyy!!!!!" Tino bounces up and down in his seat while Giovanni looks like I just shot his puppy.