Chapter 11 - Giovanni

Antonio's face transformed to a white colour after seeing her vomit. He was staring at me with wide eyes as if he was trying to tell me something.

The next thing I know he has thrown up on himself too.

"Fuck!" I whisper and she snaps her head towards me then follows my eyes to him.

"Shit Tino. Baby are you okay? She says while trying to clean him up.

"Sowy mommy." He looks down guilty of something he can't even control. I felt slightly bad for causing so much stress on such a young child.

"No it's okay baby. I know it wasn't your fault." She finishes her sentence giving me a dirty look and changing his shirt to the spare she had in the baby bag.

I roll my eyes looking out the window as we begin to finish pulling up to the front door. I could see the two guards as usual, but there was another there which I suspected to be Alessandro.

I shift my eyes back to her. We didn't make eye contact since her eyes were closed, but her chest was moving up and down quickly.

It was obvious how hard this whole situation was for her. I touch her knee and her chest starts to rise and fall a little slower. Her eyes flutter open to look at me.

"You're gonna be fine." I try to reassure her with a small smile.

Until she eventually rips my hands off and throws it back to me. A slight relief did wash over me that she still allowed me to touch her for a while.

"I know will." She spits out.

Maybe there was some type trust still.

Maybe not?

I could just be getting my hopes up.

The car comes to stop and I hop out first to open the door for the both of them.

She jumps out the car and walks over to Antonio's side; unbuckles him and grabs his bag before making her way back over to me.

I look down at them and one looks as if their going to kill me once they get the chance and the other remains grey.

This is going to fun.

Hopefully he doesn't throw up again.