Chapter 16 - Giovanni

I sit and stare at the clock waiting for the numbers to move. I'm sticky and completely disoriented. I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding in when the clock jumps to 5:30.

I woke up screaming again. Just like the last 9 years of my life.

Ever since my father died or better yet the day I killed him.

I finally pull myself out of bed and into the shower. I put it on the coldest setting to wake myself up and to keep my mind from wandering onto Zariah.

She was so pretty and her body was amazing. I wondered what it looked like under the towel she was holding so tightly.

When I finger grazed her soft skin almost meeting with her perfect chest. The way she looked at me hungry for a kiss, licking her lips multiple times. What would my dick look like between those beautiful soft lips of hers.

Fuck it.

I grab my cock that had sprung to life. I could feel it throbbing in my hand, red and glistening from a mixture of water and pre-cum. I rub my tip in a circular motion with my thumb and make a loud grunting noise from the immense pleasure it was brining me.

I close my eyes to imagine ripping that towel off her body and fucking her against the bathroom door. Hearing her cry out of both pleasure and pain. Begging me to go harder or slow down, screaming my name cause nothing else can come to her clouded mind.

I pump my dick faster and more violent as I feel I surge of heat rushing through my length.

"Ah fuck! Yes yes yes yes." I repeat thinking of her more and more.

I finally release myself as it hits the wall that I press my forehead against to catch my breath and regain control.

"This isn't enough." I say to myself breathlessly.

"I need her."

I shake that stupid thought of my head quick.

"No I need to get fucking laid."

I grab the soap and lather up my body before cleaning the walls and turning off the water.

I dry myself off, lotion and clothe myself in some grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt and grab my phone off the charger to head downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and turn on all the lights and connect the speaker to my phone and play Stormy Weather by Etta James.

I see a text from Alessandro and open it immediately in hopes he tells me to come.

Hopefully I'll see her and he didn't piss her off even more.

Ale 🤞🏻

You were right. I shouldn't of yelled at you like that. I'm sorry.
6:00am

Also I think we might be best friends now. She laughed with me twice.
6:05am

I think I just took your girl.
6:07am

I laugh at his confidence. I was surprised that he actually took my advice instead of water boarding me.

Ale 🤞🏻

Yeah whatever Ale. I'm glad you took my advice dickhead.
6:30am

Do you need me to come today?
6:31am

Ah look who decided to text me back.
6:32am

Yeah I do need you to come in, Alexei's bitch ass finally resurfaced.
6:32am

But don't try to pretend you're not asking just because you wanna see her.
6:33am

Whatever 
6:33am

Remember what I told you fratello
6:34am

(Brother)

I roll my eyes and lock my phone.

What is Alexei doing back here?

I thought he would've disappeared for good after what we did to his family.

He has something up his sleeve and I need to figure out what it is before he takes revenge.