Chapter 20 - Zariah

He opens my door and lays me on the bed before opening all of the drawers trying to find one with clothes. Alessandro had gone to the house and brought us all of our clothes and toiletries.

He finds a black dress and some white socks. He laid it out for me before making his way towards the bathroom and closing the door.

I don't need socks if I have no toes.

"GET DRESSED." He yells from the other side of the door.

I smile at his attempt to make me feel comfortable. I know for a fact the he probably has orders to watch me like a hawk.

Me escaping is probably completely out of the question.

I take off my sweatpants and t-shirt and put on the dress. I'm glad he allowed me to change because going out looking dirty is not me.

"I'M DONE. YOU CAN COME OUT."

He opens the door and has a smirk plastered across his face.

"You have nice taste in underwear." He says twirling my thong around his finger.

My eyes widen at his bluntness.

"You're lucky I can't move cause I would beat your ass if I could."

"Let's go you dick."

He laughs puts it on the dresser and picks me up.

20 minutes later

We've just left the doctors. I now have crutches and medication for my toe. I broke my big toe and it was going to take 2-4 weeks to heal.

Giovanni was being annoying the entire time. He kept asking all these questions and answering the ones that she asked me like he knew me or something. He also took my medication and the prescription paper to get more if I needed it.

He had just gotten off the phone with Alessandro to tell him that he will be staying at the house until I'm healed.

Like damn bitch obsessed much.

We're almost home, but I'm hungry considering I didn't get to eat the food I cooked. I thought I could hold out, but my traitor of a stomach started growling as if I didn't eat since the last super.

"Are you hungry?" He asks me.

"You heard my stomach moving that's the only reason why you asked. So you know that I'm hungry." I was being a little bratty since he wouldn't give me the pain killers since I hadn't eaten.

"What do you want to eat?" He says after talking a deep breath clearly over my attitude I've been giving him since the house.

"I don't know anywhere." I whine

"Okay is Wendy's okay?"

"Ooh yeah Wendy's is perfect."

We pulled into the Wendy's parking lot to eat our food because I had to explain to him that if I went home with the food Tino would eat all of it instead of me.

"Eventful day huh?" He says as we were sitting in complete silence eating. I was glad he spoke cause I hated the sound of people eating.

"Yeah. I had a nightmare, woke up at 5am, became friends with Alessandro, got hot chocolate, accused you of knowing if my sister is dead, broke my toe and now I'm eating Wendy's." I laugh to myself while finishing the sentence.

"Well if it counts for anything, I also had a nightmare and also woke up at 5am. Well actually at 4, but didn't get out bed until 5:30." He smiles at me.

He was so fucking hot.

"That's all?" I question shocked that his day up till now has been calm.

"Well I also mastru- never mind." He quickly caught himself. My eyes pop out my head at his almost confession to masturbating.

I burst out laughing and he just turns his head away from me looking out the window.

"I'm sorry did you just tell me you masturbated?" I ask wiping the tears off of my cheek.

"No. You just to your own conclusions, I didn't even finish the word." He says quickly trying to make a weak and useless defence.

"Yeah yeah whatever you big baby. Take me back, I
don't feel comfortable leaving Tino alone for this long it isn't safe." He scrunches his eyebrows towards my comment.

"But he's safe. He's with Ale."

How could even think that?

"If anything he's safer with Ale than us."

"Yeah and who is "Ale" Giovanni. I don't know him like you do okay? I don't know his job, age, address, but I do know; that he wants to take my kid away from me, he kidnaps people, and that he has to be rather dangerous because somehow even tho we are both missing no one has come to find us yet." He just stays silent.

"He's not my cousin he's yours, and just because I might laugh and not attempt to run away everyday doesn't mean that I'm happy to be here, it means that I value Tino's and I safety and lives. So like I said before, please take me back to the house because TINO ISN'T SAFE." I emphasize and the end.

He started the car and we drove back in complete silence.

Way to ruin a good moment.