sinking deeper into you [H.Steinfeld]

summary: your girlfriend is the sweetest person you've ever met and yet you can't help but try to get her out of her shell for a night.

warnings: smut --> minors look away [porn with two inches of plot and by plot i mean fluff; sweet, needy, dorky hailee turns into borderline daddy hailee very quickly so keep that in mind; strap-on sex {R receiving}; like 2 seconds of strapwarming; so many pet names; praise kink go brrr; is loving degradation a thing?]

wordcount: 2.2k

a/n: not gonna lie, this is exactly what i think about every time i listen to the coast bridge so...yeah. you can't tell me it's not intentional. i sincerely was going to write this the other way around but i got too carried away and committed to this instead. thank you, lovely anon, for being my first smut request [and for the lovely comment], hope you enjoy <3

* * * * * * *

There are a lot of things to love about dating Hailee. There's the long list of ridiculously cheesy pet names she loves calling you, the constant hand-holding, the soft reassurances whenever you're having a particularly rough day, and, of course, the way she's always so considerate about your feelings.

Sometimes, you don't even need to tell her you're uncomfortable with something for her to know she should step in. She'll just quietly change the conversation or lead you away from whatever was causing your discomfort.

Your girlfriend is lovely and supportive and you would have absolutely no complaints about it if she weren't so blinded by her need to make sure you're always comfortable. It's a strange thing to complain about, you're very aware of that, but sometimes you wanted more than the brunette was willing to give you.

Especially in the bedroom.

You've heard every possible excuse under the sun about why she's so hesitant to take certain steps with you but you're pretty sure she's just trying to keep her dominant side in check when it comes to you. It's truly sweet but also attractive in a way that only makes you want her even more.

Which leaves you stuck in the best yet worst cycle of your life. One that's filled with soft pleads that fall on ears that are too busy relishing in your moans of ecstasy to actually listen to your words.

Tonight was going to be different though.

At least that's what you told yourself. You had rehearsed the words you were going to say to your girlfriend over and over all day but unfortunately for you, they flew away the second she walked into your shared home.

She'd been gone all day, bouncing from one boring business meeting to another and while she loved her job, she loved being with you even more. So, the second she found you lounging on the couch wearing one of her old shirts, she practically pounced on you.

"Hello to you too," you say through a laugh. "I take it you missed me?"

"You already know the answer to that, baby." Her voice is softer than usual, traces of her earlier annoyance still noticeable in her tone. You don't have to ask to know she's had a rough day and you both already know you'll do everything in your power to help her feel better.

You merely hum in response, content to just lie there with your overly affectionate girlfriend situated on top of you. Hailee seems just fine with having her face buried into the side of your neck but it takes no less than two minutes for her true intentions to come out.

She shifts a little seemingly trying to wrap her arms around you so she can feel you close to her but you know her well enough to know she's not merely trying to cuddle with you. You're proven correct when her hands start to mess with the hem of your shirt. "Have I ever told you how much I love it when you wear my clothes?"