a kiss to every scar [H.Steinfeld]

pairing: servicetop!hailee steinfeld x [inexperienced] bottom!reader

summary: hailee sets out to show you the ropes of acting on a tv show...unfortunately, your very obvious crush on her distracts her enough to stop being so professional.

warnings: smut -> no minors allowed [this is technically porn with plot but the plot isn't important; fingering [R receiving]; praise + petnames; needy hailee [yes, this deserves a warning]; technically public sex but not really [aka sex in hailee's trailer but she forgets to lock the door]; hailee being overly protective but also very horny; R is technically younger than hailee but the age gap isn't that important, the height gap is though :) [sorry to my tall peeps]]

wordcount: 2.4k

a/n: this request comes to you straight from one of my frequent anons on tumblr. i tried to balance the fluff and the smut but well...you already know i always end up getting carried away. i TRIED, though. i'm going to make an announcement soon regarding writing hailee so stay tuned for that because it's going to be important. anywho, hope you enjoy <3

* * * * * * *
You're no stranger to surreal experiences.

It seems like your entire life ever since being cast in your first TV role has been a series of unbelievable experiences after the other. Most of said experiences have been due to the overall excitement that comes with learning lines, going to outfit fittings, and talking through scenes with amazing directors and producers.

However, the biggest, most surreal, of all the amazing things you've done has been meeting, working, and getting to know Hailee Steinfeld herself. The reasons for that are endless since you're not only a genuine fan of her but you also have a not-so-small crush on her.

A crush that has thankfully managed to pass by undetected considering your overall awe at the work you get to do every day. It's managed to be so undetected that you haven't noticed how mutual the admiration that flows between the two of you actually is.

You're not totally oblivious so you have picked up on some of the looks she sends your way and on the way she's so adamant about helping you maneuver through the many obstacles that come with being on set all day. None of that seems like anything more than her being nice since you're so new to a life that she's lived for so long so you've never questioned it.

Plus, you like the feeling of her hand on your waist way more than you're willing to admit to anyone. (Especially her)

Which is how you ended up getting talked into staying on set to watch Hailee finish her last scene of the day. It's not something completely uncommon since you love watching her and the director in action but the brunette promised to buy you dinner afterward, something that's never happened before.

Your heart and mind have already made up more than enough excuses to overshadow the very clear intentions behind Hailee's invitation but nothing can take away the pure joy you feel from being near her.

A joy that draws in the actress like nothing else.

"What'd you think?" Hailee asks as she approaches you, her face lit up by a smile you know all too well.

"You're incredible," you reply the same way you always do and successfully draw a little chuckle out of her. "Seriously, I don't know how you do it."

"Practice...and way too much free time."

She reaches a hand out to you, an unspoken question lingering in the air between you. You waste no time in taking her hand and letting her guide you toward her trailer so she can change back into her normal clothes.

The walk is spent in the comfortable silence that always seems to follow the two of you and you pretend not to notice the way she keeps looking over at you with every few steps. You know exactly why her eyes keep shifting over to you but you can't find it in yourself to be embarrassed about it.