for your love, i'll do whatever you want [K.Bishop]

pairing: alpha!kate bishop x omega!reader

summary: omega heats are incredibly unbearable, thankfully kate knows just what to do to make you feel better.

warnings: shameless smut -> minors, you're not allowed [omegaverse au {written by someone who has very minimal understanding of the logistics and makes everything up on the spot}; omega in heat = needy alpha kate; fingering {R receiving}; so much praise; technically pet play but only if you squint {kate does call R puppy more than few times}; finger-sucking {i couldn't resist}]

wordcount: 1.9k

a/n: i have no explanation for this, i just...think she's neat. i read literally one omegaverse au fic and now i have brainrot. clearly, the only solution was to pass it on to all of you. i've never written anything like this before so uh...be warned, i guess. once again, this is about the closest i'll get to doing kinktober but this variant of kate [along with vampire!kate] might be sticking around, we'll see. also, believe it or not i did some world-building but tried not to include too much and just focused on the filth. you're welcome, i guess?

* * * * * * *

The sound of the bedroom door opening makes your tired eyes snap open. You blink the drowsiness away long enough to recognize Kate's frame as she slips into the room. Her steps are slow, almost bordering on hesitant, but the mere sound of her boots on the floor makes your heart race.

The archer had been gone for what felt like months. In reality, she was only gone for four days. Not even a full week had passed without her and yet you've been desperate for her return since the moment she walked out the door.

You assumed it was only due to the strong bond, and slight dependence, that had started to form since the brunette brought you to her apartment a few months ago. She'd rescued you from a cruel living situation and shown you kindness you never even thought was possible.

Especially from such a dominant alpha.

But Kate's nothing like all the alpha's you're used to. She's all soft chuckles, understanding looks, and feather-light touches. The literal definition of care lies in the depths of her pale blue eyes.

It's truly no surprise, then, that you fell for her instantly.

And it's even less of a surprise that being without her triggered an avalanche of feelings that resulted in your heat. A heat you were forced to endure on your own with no gentle touches or whispered praise.

Until now.

"y/n." She makes an effort to keep her voice quiet despite her obvious concern. "How're you holding up?"

The answer to that is crystal clear considering you've made no attempt at getting up and rushing toward her like you usually do. You want nothing more than that but your entire body aches in ways you're not used to feeling, at least not on this scale. Your skin burns with pure warmth yet your body shakes as if you've spent the past few hours out in the cold.

You're barely able to lift your head, the faintest of whimpers slipping out. Your lack of a response is all she needs to approach you and the comfortable nest you've made in the corner of her bedroom.

Your nose picks up on her scent immediately and the lower part of your body wastes even less time in reacting. You'd be embarrassed if you weren't so desperate to feel her touch on every part of your overheated skin.

"Uh oh, I know what that look means," she jokes as she sits in front of you.

Your grumble of discontent is wiped away the second she reaches for you. She easily picks you up, letting out a slightly playful grunt, before maneuvering you onto her lap.