" Don't get jealous, miss bada "

bada lee x fem reader
word count: 1.8k

warnings: slight make-outs, jealousy, a lil spicy

summary: if Bada can make you jealous, you can do the same to her

notes: thanks so much for all the support of the last chapter! Please send any request you have! Love ya <3

————————————————————————
Everyone had finally made it on to the set of street woman fighter 2. Each team feeling a bit of nervous, for what the season awaits.

Slowly everyone, started entering the fight zones. Starting with LadyBounce, and then Team Bebe.

Team Bebe's aura was unbeatable. Their group was lead by Bada Lee, one of the most famous choreographers & dancers in the industry. From choreographing, aespa's "Next Level", to performing with EXO's Kai. Her height, her masculine and feminine look, added to her overall dance.

Watching Bada Lee dance was mesmerizing experience. She had such control of her body, it was as if the music worked for her. She was the type of woman that attracted other women, and not even on purpose.

As Bebe looked for their seats, their evaluation started playing. Starting with compliments, and slowly started targeting the group.

" It just look like Bada brought a bunch of Newbies "

" They're trendy and that's it "

" Bada's more popular, than her own talent "

Team Bebe just stood there, in silence.
Bada looked at the screen irritated. She scoffed and walked to her seat with her team.

" I didn't like that " she mumbled

As more & more teams come in, all getting the harsh reality of the opinions of their fellow competitors. But, they all couldn't help but watch Team Bebe and whisper.

" Why is there an empty spot next to Bada? " someone from 1Million said

" Did one Bebe's teammates, give up already? " someone from Wolf'lo

There were many whispers, and chats as everyone was wondering were the missing Bebe member was.

You were at the top of stage talking to the staff, you had a wardrobe malfunctions earlier making you late. Everyone was silent when they heard noise above.

The makeup team did last touch ups and shoo you away nicely. You smiled and starting walking down the runway area. You weren't very much intimidated, having confidence in your team. You started descending the stairs and every eye followed your figure.

" Is that the other member of Bebe? " someone from TsubaKill

" she's pretty, like really pretty " someone from Jam Republic Said

You casually walked over to your team and sat next to Bada. She gave you a quick smile, and whispered in your ear.

" Took you long enough, pretty girl " Bada teased

You slapped her shoulder and laughed. Team Bebe kept talking until the announcer came out.

Everyone was freaking out when Daniel came out, the previous announcer of the last two seasons. He introduced the judges and everyone waited anxiously for the challenge announcement.

" No Respect Dance Battles "

Everyone let out of gasps of surprises and some even cheered. You stayed calm knowing you barely had 2 two battles and so did Bada. Most of team Bebe had experience in 1v1, so you didn't have many worries.