" Kissing by the Moon "

bada lee x reader
word count: 400

warnings : none
summary: kissing the girl you loved the most under the moon

—————————————————————————-

The bright city lights and the crowded city filled with people. All of that disappeared into the mist. The only time that could be seen was the sea. The smell of salty waters, the glimmer of the moon on the water, and the peace of quiet.

Hands in the air, hair blowing in the wind, without a care in the world. The car hummed as it drove across a long road. The ocean seemed to stretch out endlessly. It sparkled.

Bada drove the convertible you two shared, her hands on the wheel and her hair blew in the wind. Her eyes drifted from the road to you.

Your arms were in the air, embracing the wind in your face. You couldn't but giggle at the sensation felt against your skin.

The song, " Let You Break My Heart Again " by Laufey played softly in the background.

When Bada looked at you, it was as if she fell in love with you all over again. The song played in the background, yet she felt like it was only you and her at that moment. Your smile, the moonlight that shines against your skin, your hair blowing in the wind, your hands in the ear, without a care in the word she was your girl. She chuckled at your antics and continued driving.

She pulled into the beach, the one the twoof you saw as you drove. Bada pulled you out of the car and into the water. The cold sensation hits your skin quickly. The two of you giggled and found yourself enjoying the water.

It was late at night, the beach was deserted. It was like the whole world had just left. And it was just you and her.

Bada pulled you close in the water, her hands around your waist. She just held you close, her head on top of yours. Enjoying the comfort you brought to one another.

She lifted your jaw up, to look at her. Her wet bangs clung to her face, and her silk hair formed small droplets of water. Her eyes glimmered and her face was filled with full adoration. 

No words were said, only lips connected.

In the ocean, two girls stood, engulfed in one another's presence.

Kissing by the moon.