" No Feelings Attached "

bada lee x dancer! reader
word count: 5.1k

warnings: heavy angst, cheating, swearing, and some suggestive content.

summary: the relationship between bada and y/n had always been flirty. what if one of them accidentally fell involve?

notes: I apologize for this 😞🙏 ignore if it's bad I was up till 5am writing.
—————————————————————————-
Ever since the two of you met, you were inseparable. Nothing came between the two of you, everything was perfect.

Or so you thought.

You and Bada had become friends, almost instantly. Your personalities always just worked together, always balancing each other out. Constant giggles and laughter were heard when you two were together.

You had been there since the start, even before you were friends. Being a fellow dancer like her, you'd stumble across her choreography sometimes. She was quite popular in Korea, so it would be surprising if you didn't know her.

You worked at Just Jerk Dance Academy. Being one of their lead choreographers. You were quite popular and well-respected in the dance community. But even though you worked under the same studio as Bada, the two of you never interacted with one another.

Back then, the two of you were complete strangers to one another. Until your paths had finally crossed.

Because of a fellow choreographer, Howl. He was a good friend of yours, who also worked as a choreographer at Just Jerk. He was also good friends with Bada, because of their similar dance styles. Sometimes the two of them could be spotted doing a class together or walking around the academy. Many speculated the duo was dating but they were just friends. Or that's what Howl told you at least.

Howl thought it would be a good idea to introduce the two of you. His two good friends meeting, what could go wrong?

" Hey Y/N " Howl spoke up, peeking through the studio door.

" Hey Howl, what's up? " You turned around.

" There's someone I want you to meet " Howl spoke up.

" I swear to god Howl if it's another one of your girlfriends. " you sighed.

But the person who walked in wasn't a random girl. Rather it was Bada. So when you turned around, and saw her you were surprised. You immediately stood up and walked up to greet her. She stood taller than you, so it was a bit intimidating.

" This is Bada, " Howl spoke up.

It was at that moment the two of you became friends. The awkward first impression turned into an amazing friendship. The two of you becoming quick friends and interacting more at work. From working together on choreography, going on lunch breaks together, and even teasing Howl together. Everyone at Just Jerk knew of you and Bada being an inseparable duo.

As time went on, the two of you began choreographing duo work together. There was an undying chemistry between the two of you. The first duo work was very interesting.

The two of you agreed on a very sexual looming dance. Lots of questionable touches and close interactions. The practices for it were awkward at first, for sure.

" Bada come closer to me, " you dragged her closer to you.

Your faces were inches apart, and the both of you could feel each other's breaths against your necks. A faint blush painted your cheeks.

" Am I close enough, now?" Bada teased, before placing a kiss on your cheek and giggling.

You pushed Bada off of you and took a step out into the hallway. Why were you blushing? Why did you feel a burning sensation in your chest? Was this normal? All these thoughts ran through your head. That was only the start of a burning desire and longing for Bada.