" Make sure to watch "

bada lee x reader
word count: 3.5k
warnings: fluff to smut

summary: Your girlfriend teaches a class not knowing your there. Even though takeout is just a song, she wishes you'd take it out on her

notes: this is based off of the first imagine I ever wrote!!
—————————————————————————-

As always, Bada woke up at the ass crack of dawn. Eager for the day ahead and the moments she could share with others. It didn't matter if the sun didn't show through the windows, she was awake as soon as her alarm went off.

Today her alarm went off at 6:00 am.

Bada had a pop-up class at mu:tudio. Since it was a little further from your shared apartment, she had to wake up extra early. When her alarm went off, she silently slipped out of the bed. She was careful to move the blankets back to where they were, and she didn't make a sound. Bada carefully made her way to the bathroom. When she finally reached the door, she closed it ever so gently.

Even with her attempt to be quiet, the noises she made caused you to wake up. You rubbed your eyes. Trying to adjust to the environment around you. It was still pretty dark out but a small light peaked from under the bathroom door. Along with the faint sound of music. Bada was in the bathroom preparing for her class later on. You could hear the shuffle of her clothes, or her babbling the lyrics. You sighed, you loved the girl but why the fuck does she wake up so early. If Bada was anything, she was devoted to her job.

Within minutes Bada was done getting ready, so when you heard the bathroom door open you snuck back under the covers. Pretending to be asleep. If you knew one thing, Bada always hated accidentally waking you up. She already seemed stressed so you didn't want to add to it.

Bada quietly closed the bathroom door and tip-toed her way around the bedroom. She hummed as she packed her dance bag down. She grabbed a few water bottles and stuffed them in her bag. Once everything was packed she placed everything by the door.

Whenever Bada left early in the morning, she was always sure to say goodbye to you in some way. Whether it was cooking you a quick meal and leaving it on the counter with a note, or simply kissing your forehead. Since she was in a rush today, she just kissed your cheek. She rubbed your cheek lightly and whispered something gently.

" see you later, doll. love you  "

Then, Bada retreated to the front door and finally left the house.

When you heard the front door close, your heart finally relaxed. Her earlier actions made your heart skip a beat. You shook your head, you couldn't be flustered right now. You had a plan today, a mission.

You've been dating Bada for several months now. And you knew all about her passion for dance. How it made her heart race, how it brought her so much joy, and how it was simply her purpose in life. Throughout your relationship, you always showed her 100% support. The one thing about Bada was that her talent showed. She was an instant hit. Bada was viral on social media and even appeared on television. Her dance was always mesmerizing and entertaining to watch. But there was one thing...

You've never seen Bada teach a class, well you've never attended one of her classes. She'd always leave too early in the morning for you to go with her. But seeing the videos of her classes on YouTube only piqued your interest more. However, whenever you asked if you could join her in a class, she brushed the topic off. You trusted Bada, but it always seemed a tad bit suspicious. But today was the day you were going to find the truth of Bada's classes, well after some more sleep of course.

So while Bada made her way to the studio, you let yourself have a few more hours to sleep. I mean her class wasn't for another 3 hours, so what was there to worry about?