" You and me in this moment "

bada lee x fem reader
word count: 500
warnings: none

summary: in the warmth of each others embrace, moments like these are perfect.

notes: wrote this in my bed, felt super cozy . short but sweet! enjoy!

—————————————————————————

Moments like these, felt the most perfect. The rain hitting the window, the sun setting. The morning become a fuzzy dew before the star open up and glimmer in the sky.

The warmth of two bodies in a bed, tangled limbs, soft whispers. Candles lit, phones discarded, the humming of a fan spinning.

It wasn't often Bada had days off like this. But she enjoyed every second of it, just engulfed in the comfort of her lover. Just the two of them together inside hiding from rain. Bada's hair draped over her face, blinding her practically, with her face in the crook of your neck. Her eyes closed, fully relaxed.

You smiled at her appearance, she was the most perfect girl ever. She was the moon to your sun, the light to your candle, and the missing part of your heart. She was perfectly yours. Nothing in the world would ever me better then her.

You fingers graze her face moving a stray hair away from her eye. Causing Bada's eyes to flutter open. She immediately smiled.

" I don't know how you could see with your hair in your face like that " you chuckled softly, running your fingers through her hair.

Bada hummed at your touch and leaned closer into your touch. Before looking at you and smiling.

" Even with hair in my face, I can still see your pretty face " she whispered.

You giggled at her comment and traced her face with your hand.

" Wow, so smooth " you said sarcastically.

Bada laughed and placed a kiss on your cheek. She snuggled closer to you, wrapping her arms around your waist and snuggling into your neck. Letting out a gentle hum when she finally got comfortable.

" You know your a big baby " you whispered in her ear

" Yeah, whatever. Just stay here please" Bada pouted.

" I'm not going anywhere love. It's just you and me in this moment " you whispered.

As the rain slowed, the night became darker and darker. Swift blows, the lights of the candles burn out. The sound of rain is almost a murmur. The fan still hums as it spins. The soft breathing of someone, and the humming of another.

Bada was snug in your arms. Oblivious to the world, just peacefully sleeping in your grasp. Her face relaxed and at peace. Her hair perfectly draped down her shoulders, her arms tangled with yours, and her face snuggled into your shoulder. Her soft breaths and the sound of faint rain are the only sounds to be heard.

Growing drowsy yourself, you look towards your girlfriend. Before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. The holding her even closer, enjoying her embrace.

In that moment, it was just you and her.