" Her gaze "

bada lee x reader
word count: 2.7k
warning: angst, toxic behavior, stalking

summary: her gaze was always Bada, but someone else's gaze followed.

notes: this is so bad😔🙏

__________________________________

Some can hide how they feel behind their face, but only some can see the truth behind their gaze.

Team Bebe was the definition of " young energy". They all always had high spirits and were constantly trendy. They were popular, pretty, and talented. Any performance they did became viral, and a new trend. They easily captivated any Street Woman Fighter viewers, and always had a sum of voters.

Not to mention their leader, who had quite the following. Her popularity outshined her crew, sometimes in a bad way. She easily captivated girls' hearts, just by dancing. Bada was tall and slender, able to pull off the masculine and feminine vibe, and had extraordinary talent. She could always be seen on your feed or your for you page, she was everywhere. Her name was easily recognizable to the naked eye. Anyone could fall in love with her, even by a simple glance.

But she only looked for someone's gaze to meet hers.

You two had been dating publicly for many months now. The two of you could be seen performing together, holding hands, or giggling alongside the team. You were a key part of Team Bebe, keeping everyone afoot and Bada mentally sane. You were the co-leader with Bada and had been there at the formation of Team Bebe. All of the younger members looked up to you and always asked you for advice. They preferred to talk to you because Bada could be scary sometimes, but you found it cute.

You were happy being with Bada, she was the sea to your moon. The two of you were hopelessly in love with one another.

But, with Bada's growing popularity many criticized your relationship with her. Some episodes thought the two of you were cute, others thought Bada could do better. That she should get with someone who could protect her, like a man. Maybe Howl, Taeyong, or anyone. Many people had heated arguments in your comment section about your relationships.

————————————————————

@/y/n__

Liked by @badalee__, @redy_shin, and 80,768 others @/y/n__: 🩷 = 🌊

@/y/n__: 🩷 = 🌊

————————————————————-
comments:

@/badalee___ :  🩷

@/redy_shin: cutiesss

@/user4567: their so cute together!!! 🤭

@/pixievespa: I NEED a relationship like theirs in my life ugghhh

@/nimxie69: Bada Unnie can do better, breakup w her ASAP

@/badasgirlreal: you don't deserve Bada.

————————————————————