" Falling Out "

bada lee x howl
word count: 500

warnings: slurs, swearing, cheating
summary: Bada fell out of love, whether he liked it or not

————————————————————

He wouldn't get it, she didn't love him anymore. She had found someone else, whether he liked it or not.

" Howl, I'm done talking about this, we're done " Bada sighed. Trying to leave the studio in peace but Howl wouldn't let her go.

But he still pulled her arm, " Bada, please. Why are you suddenly switching up on me? This isn't like you, you're not thinking right now. " Howl begged.

She just pushed away from his touch. " Howl, I'm being serious, we're done. This whole relationship is over. " Her voice slightly raised, pissed that Howl wasn't getting it.

" Bada, what do you mean we're over. What about all the late studio nights where  we stayed together, the words we spoke, the touches we gave? Did it mean nothing? " Howl interjected.

Bada sighed and turned around, " Howl that's not what I'm saying. "

" Then what is it huh? When did everything go wrong? You don't just switch up on people like this. " Howl shouted.

He wasn't getting it, she didn't just switch up on him. It slowly happened to her overtime, she just fell out of love. She didn't love Howl anymore.

" Howl, the more we go on like this. The more it feels like I'm loving a total stranger. I'm not in love with you Howl, not anymore. I didn't just switch up on you, it just happened okay. People's feelings change, and mine changed for you. " Bada sternly said, trying her best not to cry or feed into Howl's pleas.

Howl stayed silent and just stared at Bada. He was head over heels for Bada all this time, and she just moved on.

" So that's just it huh? I gave you my all, and I get this in return, huh? What kind of bullshit is this? " Howl shouted.

" DID I MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU? " he screamed.

Bada just stood there, she knew he wouldn't take it well. But he wouldn't take it better if she told him it was a girl.

" Howl, you're not getting it. You were my everything, but I moved on. I've found someone else. I found something I can give my everything too." Bada tried to reason.

" Oh is that what it is? I bet you're one of those faggots huh? That's why you're switching sides so fast, because you're gay now. Maybe that's why this is happening, "
Howl screamed.

Bada just glared at him, no way he was speaking to her like this. " My sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with this. And it's none of your business in the first place. I've moved on, deal with it. " She was fuming in anger and stepped in front of his personal space.

" We're breaking up, Howl. Our relationship is irrelevant to me now. "

That's the last thing Bada said before walking out the door, slamming it in his face. Ignoring his pleas and apologies as he rushed towards her. She just left.

Moving on with life, moving on without him. Whether he liked it or not.