" Don't get too starstruck, Bada " Pt. 2

bada lee x fem!idol reader
request from: @rosie_s_bitch

word count : 2.8k
warnings: none, fluff
summary: Everyone has had a crush on a idol before right? Bada could say yes. But luckily for her that idol stumbled into her studio.

notes: sorry this took so long to write!! I had to rewrite this twice, it was so annoying. HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY!! tell me what you think of part 2!

————————————————————————

The door closed just like that, and you had left her studio.

Bada stood there in a pure state of shock, her heart beating fast, and her face flushed bright red. Bada looked at Lusher. Lusher was just as shocked as her, her jaw practically on the floor. No way that just happened, they both thought. They both stood there in silence, before gaining their composure and went back to their class. Lusher and Bada kept making eye contact, though.

" She winked at me " Bada mouthed to Lusher.

" I know, but she's also doing your choreography. That's insane " Lusher mouthed back.

" We don't know that for sure- " Bada started.

Conveniently, in another studio, the " Smoke " started playing. Lusher looked at Bada with a smirk and Bada just looked away, with her face red.

So, you were really doing her dance. She smiled at the thought.

You were sitting in the studio, watching Bada's video carefully. The dance seemed easy enough, you've done harder choreography you thought. You counted out the steps, making a mental note of them for later. For assurance you hit everything, you write them down in a notebook. Several pictures, scribbles, arrows, counts, and doodles scattered the paper. Each part of the dance was perfectly planned out and accounted for, you sighed and decided to take a break.

Just Jerk Academy had several looming students, ones waiting for their class, some waiting to be picked up, others just there to converse. When you walked out, many eyes followed you. Watching every single action you did. People had no decency these days, huh, you thought. Nobody moved, everyone just stood there. It was dead silent until everyone came storming up to you. Asking for photos, autographs, tips, and so on. The lobby of the Just Jerk Academy became of mess of pure chaos. Papers flying, phones clicking, and lots of people talking. You were practically surrounded by fans. Sigh, I'll never finish learning this dance.

While Bada was teaching, she couldn't help but hear the loud commotion coming from outside. She looked at Lusher, and Lusher shook her head clueless. Lusher excused herself to go check out what was going on.

Bada wondered what was going on. Her mind raced, what could cause such a big commotion? Suddenly she realized you. Of course. She stood up from her spot in the studio and told everyone to take a break. She stepped outside to see a horror scene, people surrounding you, papers flying, and flashes of cameras everywhere. Lusher pushed through the crowd and approached Bada, she was clearly out of breath.

" Are you okay? " Bada asked

" Yeah, yeah I'm fine " Lusher replied breathlessly, " but she's not, " she said pointing at you.

Bada turned to where Lusher was and pointed and saw you frantically trying to get through people.

Bada told Lusher to go into the class. She then moved through the crowd, till she got to you. She grabbed your arm lightly and dragged you out of the crowd. Pulling you into an empty dance studio, locking the door.